Taking Premature Babies Home

TiffanyBaby

A common thing that parents of premature babies are not aware of: Did you know that babies in their infancy often stop breathing for periods at a time?

Most babies will start breathing again after 5 seconds so its okay but some continue to go on un-breathing. This has cause quite a number of infant deaths and is especially more dangerous for premature babies.

As a mother myself i was very worried when i learned of this, so after a bit of researching i found this product, It's a baby mat that helps monitor our baby's breath movements in real time. It even comes with a parent unit that will alarm us about change in breath counts and such. Here's the website for more information : Baby Breath Monitor - iBabyGuard Infant Smart Mat

I was really impressed and it really helped after my baby was discharged from the hospital, thus i thought i'd share this with all other parents. Please take note of this and don't take risks with your baby!

adoreachild

Baby Care

Thank You for this information. One of my cousin's baby born in 30 weeks. She is planning to come back home with her baby after 5 days. I am going to show her this information. Baby Bottle

Last edited:

arielc

Hi mummies,

I have excess ebm to give away to premature babies..
My boy is now 4 months old...

Let me know if you're interested...