TalentPlus Playgroup

hui_ru_88

I have 2 sets of Brand New TalentPlus Uniform for exchange or sale. The size of the uniform is S.

These 2 sets of uniform belong to my daughter. However, she didn’t get to wear it at all because when we received the uniform from the school, we already withdrawn her out from the school.

When I bought these 2 sets of uniform, it costs me $40. But now, I am selling at $28 only. In another words, you are enjoying 30% of discount.

If you are looking for exchange, I am looking for 1 tin of Nestle Nan Pro 3 900g.

PS: I can show you the receipt for the uniform

Where to collect the item?
1. Self collect at my house- Bukit Panjang (Fajar)
2. Delivery can be done with additional $10 charges

How to make payment?
1. Cash on Delivery (COD)
2. Bank transfer to my POSB Saving account or UOB Saving account

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me at 8138 2789 or hui_ru_88@hotmail.com.

Attachments

Ashbaby

I have 2 sets of Brand New TalentPlus Uniform for exchange or sale. The size of the uniform is S.

These 2 sets of uniform belong to my daughter. However, she didn’t get to wear it at all because when we received the uniform from the school, we already withdrawn her out from the school.

When I bought these 2 sets of uniform, it costs me $40. But now, I am selling at $28 only. In another words, you are enjoying 30% of discount.

If you are looking for exchange, I am looking for 1 tin of Nestle Nan Pro 3 900g.

PS: I can show you the receipt for the uniform

Where to collect the item?
1. Self collect at my house- Bukit Panjang (Fajar)
2. Delivery can be done with additional $10 charges

How to make payment?
1. Cash on Delivery (COD)
2. Bank transfer to my POSB Saving account or UOB Saving account

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me at 8138 2789 or hui_ru_88@hotmail.com.

Sorry to OT, can I check if ur gal is attending the PG at Bt Panjang's CC? Hows the review of the class?

hui_ru_88

Sorry to OT, can I check if your gal is attending the PG at Bt Panjang's CC? Hows the review of the class?
Nope. I withdrawn my daughter out within 1 week from the school starts.

Reason for so is my daughter couldnt adapt to the environment. The moment we put her in school, she will cry non-stop-maybe because at that point of time, she is about 2 years old only. Due to that reason, she developed phobia to school. Besides that, my daughter's immune system isnt that good also. She got a flu on the fourth day of school as one of the girls fell sick.

Cos of all these reasons, we withdrawn her out.

Overrall, I find the lessons that TalentPlus offers pretty good. Cos of that reason, I enrolled my daughter. However, I felt that the teachers tend to 'neglect' some students... esp those quiet ones.

Last edited:

Ashbaby

Nope. I withdrawn my daughter out within 1 week from the school starts.

Reason for so is my daughter couldnt adapt to the environment. The moment we put her in school, she will cry non-stop-maybe because at that point of time, she is about 2 years old only. Due to that reason, she developed phobia to school. Besides that, my daughter's immune system isnt that good also. She got a flu on the fourth day of school as one of the girls fell sick.

Cos of all these reasons, we withdrawn her out.

Overrall, I find the lessons that TalentPlus offers pretty good. Cos of that reason, I enrolled my daughter. However, I felt that the teachers tend to 'neglect' some students... esp those quiet ones.
Tks for the reply. How much did u pay for it?

hui_ru_88

Everything.
On the day of orientation, I paid a total of $385... $135 for one month school fees, another $135 for advance Dec school fees, material/stationery: $75 (half yearly) and uniform/bag: $40.

You going to enrol your child in?

Last edited:

corinne22

Hi, I have 2 sets of Talentplus Small size uniform that is lightly worn (less than 3 times) and am selling for $30 (usual price: $45).

My daughter enrolled into the playgroup in Jan 2013 this year but I have decided to pull her out from it as she couldn't get used to it.

Bonheur

Hi Corinne, may I know how old is ur gal? Seems like quite a number of parents pull child from playgroup due to not used to it. I'm planning to enroll my son for playgroup.

corinne22

Hi Bonheur, my girl is 2 years old and the classmates are about 2-3 years old. Many kids are very sticky to their caregivers and I would say after one month, you would see whether your kid can adapt to it. No harm trying and if it works well for your son, then I think it is a good idea as it would help your son with social skills and tuning their body alarm clock... ie. my girl will wakes up automatically at 8am>>>school at 9am>>>11am go home for bath then lunch>>>nap at 1pm>>>wake up at 4pm>>>she turns in at 9pm.

Bonheur

Hi Corinne, thanks! But which branch was that? she not used to it...will cry non-stop too huh? now im wondering should i go for it?

corinne22

I went to the Bedok Reservior Talentplus branch. She is just too sticky to us.

My advice is that you let your son go and try. If he really cannot adapt after a month, then see what other options - ie. maybe weekend type of playgroup.

Meme

Hi, I have 2 sets of Talentplus Small size uniform that is lightly worn (less than 3 times) and am selling for $30 (usual price: $45).

My daughter enrolled into the playgroup in Jan 2013 this year but I have decided to pull her out from it as she couldn't get used to it.
Are the uniforms still available?