Talking to your little one...

Ivy Miao

Nowadays i would be quite afraid if baby doesn't move much in the morning because she usually does , i try tapping but she still very "sleepy" so i think my baby is a deep sleeper ? haha ! I would be a lil rough , i shaked or poked her softly as her body parts is everywhere now :D
I think at some point of your pregnancy, baby sleeps very soundly. I had your experience before. And I literally shake my tummy to wake him up. To assure that he's fine and alright. He does wake up. Light movement and he went back to sleep. :tlaugh:

sassylady

during my last pregnancy, i always 'talk' to my baby. singing songs to my tummy is a little weird but yet it feels sooo surreal that there's something living inside of me.

and i used to sing pop songs to my bb. especially when radio plays my favorite songs, i'll just sing along to it, telling my bb that it's mama's fav song! :X

chocbuzz

yah may seem weird as first....
but when baby responds by moving, it's actually quite amazing...!!... keke
:001_302:

Raina

Started talking and "stroking" the little one more frequently now as the movements at times can hurt.. It helps in a way, and I feel that at this stage the little one can understand.. Hubby also will sometimes whisper to the tummy..hmm starting to share secrets already even before the baby is out.. :)

during my pregnancy, i did that with my bb.

especially when i'm out doing shopping.

i'll stroke my tummy and talk.

sometimes i'll get a response from the bb.

it's like the young one inside understands what you're trying to say.

the feeling is really.. magical? :shyxxx: