Tampons.

elaine01

Anybody knows where I find tampons of all brands? I only find Tampax, o.b. & Playtex in most personal care shop or pharmacy.

LoVeS

we asian not much ppl use tampons so they dun normally carry other brands unlike western countries.

Celina

OB tampons are good, not too big like tampax pearl, bad ex with it. Still loving OB.. from heavy to mini..

ReNe

I using tampex tampon quite good for me as in easier for me to slot it in using the applicator:tlaugh:

XiaoXue

I used OB tampon. I think if using it the correct way shouldn't felt any discomfort. I've been using for years and still think it's the best and if you master the skill dun think will stain your hands.. cos I heard from frds before that they dislike tampon as it stain their hands during changing..

ReNe

I used OB tampon. I think if using it the correct way shouldn't felt any discomfort. I've been using for years and still think it's the best and if you master the skill dun think will stain your hands.. cos I heard from frds before that they dislike tampon as it stain their hands during changing..
For me I always use toilet paper to cover the string and pull it out:001_302: so I won't dirty my fingers, most importantly is that when inserting in you can't get very nervous this is what I found out on myself:shyxxx:

LoVeS

i aso used for years but after birth OB juz makes me painful quite a number of times.

LoVeS

Try not to use tampon straight away after you give birth let the wound on your vagina heal up first:001_302:
fyi i am not giving birth thru natural but c-section so it doesnt affect me of the PAIN of wound :tlaugh:But rather i feel much more dry than b4 birth of my ds tts why pain even till now ds is almost 6mths old still the same.

I will stain my fingers SUMTIMES when inserting not when pulling out~ By rite pull out wont stain fingers mah~

ReNe

fyi i am not giving birth thru natural but c-section so it doesnt affect me of the PAIN of wound :tlaugh:But rather i feel much more dry than b4 birth of my ds tts why pain even till now ds is almost 6mths old still the same.

I will stain my fingers SUMTIMES when inserting not when pulling out~ By rite pull out wont stain fingers mah~
For me I will use toilet paper to cover it and pull it out especially when my heavy flow I will still stain on the string no matter what:tsad:

LoVeS

For me I will use toilet paper to cover it and pull it out especially when my heavy flow I will still stain on the string no matter what:tsad:
then change b4 it stain the string lor, if stain string tt means it quite too much flow for the tampon then muz change more frequent lor.

ReNe

then change b4 it stain the string lor, if stain string tt means it quite too much flow for the tampon then muz change more frequent lor.
Yup, but sometimes lazy to change it but of cause I will change it when I bath cause more clean:tlaugh:

Last edited:

ReNe

cannot lazy coz it will get TSS easier if u dun change often enuff.
Yup, I know about it but nowadays I try to change it quite often around 3 hours or heavy flow every 2 hours I will change a new tampon:001_302: thanks LoVeS for your information!:tlaugh: