Tampons.

Eversince a friend taught/assured me how to use the tampons, there's just no turning back! I've even paid it forward and taught/assured it to another friend of mine.. will do the same to my princesses once they're ready for it.. it's a whole lot cleaner and you can do anything you want - even swimming! I just hated having to miss those swimming sessions when i was having my period :D

cheerios,
the prelovedshoppe.keeper

fyi i am not giving birth thru natural but c-section so it doesnt affect me of the PAIN of wound :tlaugh:But rather i feel much more dry than b4 birth of my ds tts why pain even till now ds is almost 6mths old still the same.

I will stain my fingers SUMTIMES when inserting not when pulling out~ By rite pull out wont stain fingers mah~

i recommend playtex. their applicator is made of plastic so it's very easy to slide in even if you're dry.

i don't like tampax becos their applicator is coated paper. if you're dry it's painful to insert.

Eversince a friend taught/assured me how to use the tampons, there's just no turning back! I've even paid it forward and taught/assured it to another friend of mine.. will do the same to my princesses once they're ready for it.. it's a whole lot cleaner and you can do anything you want - even swimming! I just hated having to miss those swimming sessions when i was having my period :D

cheerios,
the prelovedshoppe.keeper

just my 2 cents worth ... but i dont think it's appropriate to teach your DDs to use tampons because it might tear their hymen (actually i think it most probably will).

you can recommend it for them once they're married (or if u're very liberal mother ... once you know they're sexually active)

LoVeS

i recommend playtex. their applicator is made of plastic so it's very easy to slide in even if you're dry.

i dont't like tampax becos their applicator is coated paper. if you're dry it's painful to insert.
yes i agree abt tampax ~ I bought it to use n i feel worse than using o.b :shyxxx:

stonston

just my 2 cents worth ... but i dont think it's appropriate to teach your DDs to use tampons because it might tear their hymen (actually i think it most probably will).

you can recommend it for them once they're married (or if you're very liberal mother ... once you know they're sexually active)
OB has a mini tampon for teenage girls. If used correctly, it will not tear their hymen.

By the way, for girls who are very active/sporty, they usually would hv torn their hymen already. Esp for girls who are into gymnatics.

maichiang

nvr tried tampons b4..sounds so painful wid the words 'insert' n 'applicator'..shall try it once i've mi period back=D