teen pregnancy support group

Jojoai

Well the title says it all. My parents doesn't let me have a say in anything. And they only give me one option. Which is abortion. But I'm standing strong on my ground 17 this yr boyfriend 21. But Boyfriend mom is supportive. Just looking for other teen mummies to share what they have been through. :)

Radiahhh

Hi. I've went through the same situation as you. Right now, my parents love my baby! Six months old now. You just need to have lots of patience. One day, they'll come around. Every parent want the best for the kids, that is why they are acting this way. But dont worry, they'll come to their senses because every parent loves their kid too much. I was 17 too when i got pregnant. It's a tough journey but you just need a strong heart to go through it all. Fighting! :)

Janellebb

Had wedding dinner, but not yet ROM cause Last year nov got new law, below 18 must parents attend counselling. Very troublesome. Haha. Idk how to count by weeks. 5th month now. :)

Janellebb

But below 18 rom need parents to go counselling. More troubltsome. The fee is expensive than normal. That time i almost rom.. The online resgistration there showed me the fee cost $200++ . We then shock why so ex and we checked it out. Its all because of the new law..

xiaodaisy

am no more a teen anymore LOL !! but was once a teenage mom =) the difference was i'm single at that point of time cos i didnt want to marry the father of my baby ..

pregnant at 15 and give birth at 16 .. tho my parents dislike the idea of me keeping and even wanted to give the baby away but after the baby was out , they was madly in love with him LOL !! afterall , its their grandchildren =)

so good luck in the whole new journey in life , jiayou =)

Jojoai

I think $200 is okay. Because I can use my fiancé medi safe which I'm not wrong that is better than not having medi save cheaper too. :) but I'm thinking of getting a simple rom and that's it. :)

Jojoai

am no more a teen anymore LOL !! but was once a teenage mom =) the difference was i'm single at that point of time cos i didnt want to marry the father of my baby ..

pregnant at 15 and give birth at 16 .. tho my parents dislike the idea of me keeping and even wanted to give the baby away but after the baby was out , they was madly in love with him LOL !! afterall , its their grandchildren =)

so good luck in the whole new journey in life , jiayou =)
So you actually did it all on your own ?! Amazing !

Radiahhh

But you cn use yr parent's medisave. Just like me. I still havent married the father of the baby. I want to see if we can last and if he's good enough fr my baby. Idw my child to see her parents go through a divorce cos you may nvr know if his attitude will change during and after yr pregnancy. :)

Jojoai

I don't wish to use their medisave to show them that I'm independent enough. And after all medisave is theirs. I don't wish to use even a 10cents from them. :) any one has gone thru th counselling ? For rom ?

xiaodaisy

So you actually did it all on your own ?! Amazing !
yup =) of cos with the support of my parents , family and frens ard me ..

nvr regretted =) so jiayou ! its good to rely on urself , so r u having any medisave urself? have u plan to give birth at which hospital?

xiaodaisy

I'm planning to birth at Tmc. Afraid of gg into labour though. Haha. Can't take th pain. :x
LOL !! there is epidural if ur scare of pain tho not adviseable , but i also took them for all my 3 kids cos i'm kiasi of pain type of person haha !