teen pregnancy support group

Jojoai

I only heard there is side effects. But th needle like super big ! Omg. Freaky. Lol. Th side effects like paralysed or something like that.

xiaodaisy

epidural depends on each n every body , i took 3 times and now i'm perfectly fine ..

backaches depend on urself , as long confinement rest well n don lift heavy things and keep bending , shld be ok ..

paralysed don tink so , so far haven heard of that .. times come , u girls can slowly decide =)

if can bear , of cos its best with no epi =)

Nehs. I think its more of the confinement part. I had natural delivery wout epidural in the end now also all the shit backaches here pain there pain. Im 24 nw but body is like 44..
Didnt do my confinement well, didnt engage confinement lady. Eat simple dishes cook with ginger n ginger. No rest cos look after the super fussy difficult to handle cry all day monster by myself though stitches below still fresh n raw. Mum say no bathing but i get to wipe my body, secretly rinse abit of water on my body. Turn the fan full blast blowing me cos its duper hot in june-july.

So well, i think the key is still mainly on confinement. Not the epidural.

xiaodaisy

Nehs. I think its more of the confinement part. I had natural delivery wout epidural in the end now also all the shit backaches here pain there pain. Im 24 nw but body is like 44..
Didnt do my confinement well, didnt engage confinement lady. Eat simple dishes cook with ginger n ginger. No rest cos look after the super fussy difficult to handle cry all day monster by myself though stitches below still fresh n raw. Mum say no bathing but i get to wipe my body, secretly rinse abit of water on my body. Turn the fan full blast blowing me cos its duper hot in june-july.

So well, i think the key is still mainly on confinement. Not the epidural.
actually i didnt did confinement either !! LOL !!

but i rested well , sleep enuff during confinement , just that i still bath daily and eat whatever i wanted , not dishes with ginger or wat .. rest is the most impt esp proper back care during confinement ..

yllainehudges

As a parent we wouldn't want our daughters to suffer this consequence as a teen mom, it is very hard to accept it because we only want them a successful life. Well, if you are already a mom at an age where you should be enjoying your life a a teen then accept it. Each of us have a choice but a pregnant lady should only have one choice and that is to continue her pregnancy and do everything to ensure the safety of your kid. You are not only alone and there are so many teens like you facing the same challenge.

Last edited:

danishiman27

teen mom

No worries, i was a teen mom too :) was preggy with my first boy.didnt dare to go for abortion as i had it 1 month before i got pregnant again.. My parents were the super strict type.bt they only got to know that i was preggy when i was 7mth. So no choice hav to keep n not go out for almost a year cuz dey dont want other family members know abt the whole situation. :( now i just had my 2nd one n even gave birth without my mum knowing evebthough we r under the same roof..

Jojoai

Re: teen mom

No worries, i was a teen mom too :) was preggy with my first boy.didnt dare to go for abortion as i had it 1 month before i got pregnant again.. My parents were the super strict type.bt they only got to know that i was preggy when i was 7mth. So no choice hav to keep n not go out for almost a year cuz dey dont want other family members know abt the whole situation. :( now i just had my 2nd one n even gave birth without my mum knowing evebthough we r under the same roof..
omg how did you do it ?! And you raised both all by yourself when you give birth no need parents consent ?!

Welshia

Hi! I am 17+ turning 18 during December. Having my first child due in December 2013.
Rather headache because I doesn't know how to focus on my studies and taking care of my child next time.

Jojoai

Hi welshia!! Don't over stress yourself. Best is to do what you can now since baby is not out yet. When baby is out you won't have much time to study ...

Vailey

Hi! I got preggy when I was 17 too. I took my A levels after the birth of my first baby but I failed badly because I can't keep my eyes of my cutie :') I think determination plays a very big part when it comes to studying after birth!

Welshia

So how old are you now? Doing fine??

Vailey:834677 said:
Hi! I got preggy when I was 17 too. I took my A levels after the birth of my first baby but I failed badly because I can't keep my eyes of my cutie :') I think determination plays a very big part when it comes to studying after birth!

Vailey

I'm 22 and expecting my second child now. I didn't continue after my As. Result wasn't good and no where to go! Intending to take up private diploma after my number 2 comes out :'). Hope I have the motivation!

Are you taking private?

Welshia

Congrats with your no 2. Nope. I am not taking private. Deferred my studies in poly. Going back next year after I have give birth. I hope I will still have the motivation to study too. Gonna be so tough.

Vailey:834705 said:
I'm 22 and expecting my second child now. I didn't continue after my As. Result wasn't good and no where to go! Intending to take up private diploma after my number 2 comes out :'). Hope I have the motivation!

Are you taking private?

Vailey

I'm having itchy rashes all over my body too!! That didn't happen during my 1st.. :'( My 1st a boy. Hahahha.

Welshia

My mom said maybe it's because first child is a boy and different homo changes. What you did to ease the itch? Did your doctor induce you or wait for your boy to come out naturally?

Vailey:834869 said:
I'm having itchy rashes all over my body too!! That didn't happen during my 1st.. :'( My 1st a boy. Hahahha.

Vailey

I spam lotion! My skin center appointment will only be on the 29th so I shall see what the doc prescribes me.

For my boy, I felt cramps and I went to the hosp.. they induce and broke my water bag because I'm dilating already!

Welshia

I see. I am gng see my gynae now. Hope he will prescribes some medicine to ease my itch. Couldn't sleep well everynight because I am itching like forever Haha. When is your EDD for your no 2?

Vailey:834934 said:
I spam lotion! My skin center appointment will only be on the 29th so I shall see what the doc prescribes me.

For my boy, I felt cramps and I went to the hosp.. they induce and broke my water bag because I'm dilating already!

Vailey

pls share what your doc prescribe too! My gynae appt on nov 7 D: still so long. I scratched till my skin feel so raw.. hahahah. My #02's edd is on April fool 2014! How bout yours? Dec what? :p