teen pregnancy support group

Welshia

My doctor prescribe me this Dermovate cream for me to Apply and asked me to take pritons to ease my itch. Try Not to scratch or else will infection. My next appt will be 9 nov Haha. Going two weekly now. My EDD is on 18 december Haha. . Anyway did your rash goes off right after you deliver your boy? know your no#2 gender already?

Vailey:835029 said:
pls share what your doc prescribe too! My gynae appt on nov 7 D: still so long. I scratched till my skin feel so raw.. hahahah. My #02's edd is on April fool 2014! How bout yours? Dec what? :p

Vailey

I didn't have any rash when I'm with my #01! Only #02 have this weird thing.. my face broke out too. :( next month will know the gender I guess!!

The rash is spreading to my neck and ears. So horrendous. Mines blister-like.. >…<

Welshia

Mine was rash Then it became hives. Very ugly patches all over my legs. Update me again your no #2 gender. Anyway, Which location you staying? :)

Vailey:835104 said:
I didn't have any rash when I'm with my #01! Only #02 have this weird thing.. my face broke out too. :( next month will know the gender I guess!!

The rash is spreading to my neck and ears. So horrendous. Mines blister-like.. >…<

Welshia

Haha! Currently still staying at my mom place. Have not shift over to my future husband home Haha. But well, shift already still around hougang /Kovan area. Hehe.

Vailey:835245 said:
Eh!!! That's very good! Maybe we can meet up for kids play date hehehe !

Vailey

Hahahha I'm moving to Punggol in probably around 2 years later! I still love this region compared to other places!

Welshia

New flat in punggol? I used to study there. Haha. Well. It's still around the north - east line area!

Vailey:835337 said:
Hahahha I'm moving to Punggol in probably around 2 years later! I still love this region compared to other places!

aamandachoo

Hi! As part of my group’s final year paper titled “Navigating Teenage Parenthood: How Gender and Society Shapes Experiences of and Identity Construction within Teenage Fatherhood and Motherhood in Singapore”, we are recruiting ex-teenage parents to participate in an interview with us!

Please message me if you are an ex-teenage parent living in Singapore and is keen in participating in an interview as we explore the experiences of teenage parenthood. I can assure you that your identity and any information you request to be kept off the record to be confidential. Thank you!

Attachments