Teenager Pregnency

LoVeS

so end of the day.. beside educate them on sex, we also need to educate them on condom... better be safe than sorry.
Ya tats why i intend to tell my ds in future "son pls rmb to bring condom wif u hor or at least put in ur wallet" :wong29::wong29:

LoVeS

Hi^5

same thinking as me. :001_302:
seriously lor i rather b more open on tis kind of topic than sumthing happens. Ppl might tink tis kind of mummy siao one but i tink it better than he doesnt use at all, at least i encourage him to use lor.

When i told DH abt tt sentence "son pls rmb to bring condom wif u hor or at least put in ur wallet" DH reaction is :wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
seriously lor i rather b more open on tis kind of topic than sumthing happens. Ppl might tink tis kind of mummy siao one but i tink it better than he doesnt use at all, at least i encourage him to use lor.

When i told DH abt tt sentence "son pls rmb to bring condom wif u hor or at least put in ur wallet" DH reaction is :wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11:
Actually we r more realistic. Our thinking need to change wif our society.. Prevent is better than Stop.

mae

Very TRUE!!! if this is happening now, how much more for the years to come when informations are no longer that discreet and sensitive.

mae

maybe i will also let my girl bring condom, just incase her boyfriend forgets to bring one...:tlaugh::tlaugh:

priscilla

I think proper sex education and being open to share about the responsibility when one does involve sexually. Teach about the responsible and the life of a foetus is a living creation.

I was more fortunate to have mum who talked about it when I had my first mense and also the sex education taught in our church youth group where our youth advisers are doctors. So there was lots of discussions about it and also we were shown the process for abortion.

stonston

any1 watch the current 9pm channel 8 show?

the more u say no, e more they wanna try!

n yes, teach ur boys to say NO!!

it takes 2 hands to clap :)

-SRI-

22 yrs old consider teenager or nt?? hehehe..I'm 22 tis yr...single mom to be... For me every individual needs to be responsible for their own actions..if nt who else rite..In everything tt happens needs two hands to clap..

I dunno yet the gender of my BB..hopefully is a boy..If it is, I'll teach him abt sex education...safe sex..abstain all tt...Choi la..if he were to preg a gal, I'll make sure he be responsible for it..if nt I'll skinned him alive!!!!!! Hahaha.....cz if he were to do tt...he'll be juz like his daddy..but his dad diff..listen to his mummy decisions..& its a wrg one for sure...If my child dare to ML, I'll expect him/her dare to face up & bear the consequences...I'll tell my child No abortion for sure..if nt u wont be living & enjoying life nw if b4 tt I decided to tt...

I think so ba as im also abit confused even im 21 tis year.. well althought im single mom too but for me, i felt that 50:50 ba cos it happen to tis way i think both male & female should be responsible for it..

err you r so scary dare to tear child skin off, luckily im not your daughter or else i might skinned by u haha...

anway he act really good...
emm for me,, when he's in sec sch than i will tell him...hope it will not be dirty minded(touchwood)...

22 yrs old consider teenager or nt?? hehehe..I'm 22 tis yr...single mom to be... For me every individual needs to be responsible for their own actions..if nt who else rite..In everything tt happens needs two hands to clap..

I dunno yet the gender of my BB..hopefully is a boy..If it is, I'll teach him abt sex education...safe sex..abstain all tt...Choi la..if he were to preg a gal, I'll make sure he be responsible for it..if nt I'll skinned him alive!!!!!! Hahaha.....cz if he were to do tt...he'll be juz like his daddy..but his dad diff..listen to his mummy decisions..& its a wrg one for sure...If my child dare to ML, I'll expect him/her dare to face up & bear the consequences...I'll tell my child No abortion for sure..if nt u wont be living & enjoying life nw if b4 tt I decided to tt...

Last edited:

-SRI-

I think so ba as im also abit confused even im 21 tis year.. well althought im single mom too but for me, i felt that 50:50 ba cos it happen to tis way i think both male & female should be responsible for it..

err you r so scary dare to tear child skin off, luckily im not your daughter or else i might skinned by u haha...

anway he act really good...
emm for me,, when he's in sec sch than i will tell him...hope it will not be dirty minded(touchwood)...

Hahaha...if daughter i 'll tell her..u see wat happen to mummy...hv to bring u up..nurture n feed u single handed n its nt easy...hv to face alot of things nt to mention facing the community being a single mum..so do u wanna be like mummy..u hv no father by ur side??? Do u want ur child wit no fatherly luv?? HAHAHA...tink when i said all my experience den she will tink twice b4 ML...Hehehe...n who noes she'll appreciate me more by understanding the pain i gone thru...:001_302:

If son, I'll tell him if u dare to ML & the gal is preg...u hv to married her if nt i'll skinned u alive!!!!!! wah..i mean it man..cz i don want the gal to experience wat i hv been gone thru..its nt easy... n I hate it if my son to be so irresponsible....I'll make sure i teach him one damn gd lesson...:tlaugh:

LoVeS

21yrs old n above of coz nt consider as teenager pregnancy coz teenager age is 18 n below. As long as ur 21yrs old n above, it is consider as adult already :Dancing_wub:

-SRI-

21yrs old n above of coz nt consider as teenager pregnancy coz teenager age is 18 n below. As long as ur 21yrs old n above, it is consider as adult already :Dancing_wub:
ya...same sentiments..but mom said I'm teenager...guess for her adult is age ard 25>...:tlaugh:

ya...same sentiments..but mom said I'm teenager...guess for her adult is age ard 25>...:tlaugh:
yup,, same too..but in our mum heart we r always young n around tis age we might still study n some more we r female of course they will worried we might 吃亏..but now we r bcame mum, slowly we will understand wat our mum think..

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Hahaha...if daughter i 'll tell her..u see wat happen to mummy...hv to bring u up..nurture n feed u single handed n its nt easy...hv to face alot of things nt to mention facing the community being a single mum..so do u wanna be like mummy..u hv no father by ur side??? Do u want ur child wit no fatherly luv?? HAHAHA...tink when i said all my experience den she will tink twice b4 ML...Hehehe...n who noes she'll appreciate me more by understanding the pain i gone thru...:001_302:

If son, I'll tell him if u dare to ML & the gal is preg...u hv to married her if nt i'll skinned u alive!!!!!! wah..i mean it man..cz i don want the gal to experience wat i hv been gone thru..its nt easy... n I hate it if my son to be so irresponsible....I'll make sure i teach him one damn gd lesson...:tlaugh:
U keep reminding me the movie "Aliens Vs Predator" i watched.. skin alive!!

:tlaugh: