Teething biscuit

catherlyn

When can I start giving? Baby deziree 2 teeth coming out, can c the white outline already so I'm wondering can I start giving to ease the discomfort.

nancy

I have been giving my girl teething biscuits when i suspected that she was teething and now with 4 teeth, she can bite the biscuits at a faster rate. However, don't let your child finish up the biscuit cos it may cause choking. The moment the biscuit has become too short that it can be put right inside the mouth then you should take it away from yr child and throw it away.
You can get either Heinz or Bellamy's teething biscuits. I got Heinz from NTUC and Bellamy's organic teething biscuits online which is much cheaper.

izanyzam

My 7-mth old boy is currently very cranky and clingy as his teeth are coming out..I could already see 2 white spots on his gums..Sooo CUTE..!!! Hahaha..But when i gave him the Heinz teething biscuits,he looked so blur and proceeded to use the biscuits to knock on his tray..!! He didnt even put it in his mouth..!! He's also not interested in those water-filled rubber teethers..He'll just throw them around..!!! :wong7:

catherlyn

Haha so cute.. But I think mine will bite cos nw she BITE on everything! When I feed her I can hear the clickclick sound whenshe bite on the spoon n I like to go touch her growing teeth hee hee but of cos I wash hand

LoVeS

i wanna give my baby at 4 months too.. but now he nearly 4 month.. still cannot sit up.. & also neck still a little weak.. can i still give?
Mayb u can let him haf support to help let him sit while eating the biscuit? Tats wat we do too as 4mths old not a single bb can sit w/o support:tlaugh:

angelwendy

Mayb you can let him have support to help let him sit while eating the biscuit? Tats what we do too as 4mths old not a single baby can sit w/o support:tlaugh:

can we start giving teething biscuit before we start any solid ( Meaning we haven give him any cereal or puree yet.. just Milk ) ?? is it ok?

Phoebii Cheng

Is Benson teething? If he is can give if not...then I think wait a while....or you can give him some of those teething toys to ease his gum.....

I did not really give teething biscuits to my son. I bought those toys, put it in chiller & give it to him to gum.....:tlaugh:

angelwendy

Is Benson teething? If he is can give if not...then I think wait a while....or you can give him some of those teething toys to ease his gum.....

I did not really give teething biscuits to my son. I bought those toys, put it in chiller & give it to him to gum.....:tlaugh:
He is actually biting on his milk teats & pacifier... so i'm not sure if he is teething.. but i can see interest in him when we eating.. haha... so tht of giving him... i give him the teether that i bought... but he dont wan:err:

TANZHENZHI

haha ya they're very curious about what we eating. You can give him try the Heinz Biscuit. But must keep a lookout. When the biscuit soften, then dun let him eat anymore. Whenever i give lebon the chill teether, he also dun eat, always throw away haha..

angelwendy

haha ya they're very curious about what we eating. You can give him try the Heinz Biscuit. But must keep a lookout. When the biscuit soften, then dont let him eat anymore. Whenever i give lebon the chill teether, he also dont eat, always throw away haha..
is it normal that they dont wan chew on teether? is it because of the smell? it smell it.. is like plastic smell.. zzz... so u mean even when i have started any solid i can start giving him?

Phoebii Cheng

If that's the case maybe you can try to give the biscuits.....but like what TANZHENZHI says, becareful when the biscuits turns soft :tlaugh:

LoVeS

can we start giving teething biscuit before we start any solid ( Meaning we have not give him any cereal or puree yet.. just Milk ) ?? is it ok?
eh...it advisable to start cereal or porridge 1st lah but u can try if u wan to N do look out for any allergies in case~

cui_er

i tried those teething rusks, but they're super hard and my girl won't know how to control, will push it too deep in then start to gag. So either we have to hold it for her to feed her but then a bit difficult also cos hard to control. Prefer giving her other biscuits like the small round type or wafer type even though may not help with the itchy gums much but easy to eat and tasty so maybe distract her from the itchiness, haha.

Ivy Miao

i tried those teething rusks, but they're super hard and my girl won't know how to control, will push it too deep in then start to gag. So either we have to hold it for her to feed her but then a bit difficult also cos hard to control. Prefer giving her other biscuits like the small round type or wafer type even though may not help with the itchy gums much but easy to eat and tasty so maybe distract her from the itchiness, haha.
Hi mummy, what brand of biscuit do u feed? I got son the heniz long biscuit. Same problem as u, he can't really control it and I have to hold for him.

catherlyn

I bought the healthy times maple flavor for her n also happybellies puff. The healthy times one quite soft n many time she bite n one big pc in her mouth zzz.. Now i only gv her the puff cos she nearly got choke once! Scare the hell out of me

Ivy Miao

I bought the healthy times maple flavor for her n also happybellies puff. The healthy times one quite soft n many time she bite n one big pc in her mouth zzz.. Now i only gv her the puff cos she nearly got choke once! Scare the hell out of me
Oh.. This means the harder the better. They won't bite jt off and got choke. Where to get the healthy times teething biscuit?