Tell tale sign of baby's gender

annie

wondering for those mummies who has boys and girls before, do u all experience the same tell tale signs of differnet genders eg no MS when u have girls but got MS when u have boys, skin is good when u have girls but bad when u have boys etc etc? wondering if u have the same signs as the previous pregnancy, does tat mean u are having the same gender?

kams

Mine no vomiting at all when I had my 3 boys. Just 2 vomiting when I had my gal. Complexion is good for all 4 pregnancies. :)

shijiaxin

what i know is that if you got morning sickness mean you have a healthy pregnancy...

however i heard a myth if ur first trim you did not gain much weight (properly lose weight due to m/s) most properly is boy but if have m/s yet gain weight most properly is gal... not sure how truth is that

annie

hmm not true leh. i got totally no MS but got a very very healthy pregnancy n easy delivery..

i lost weight first 3mths but i have a girl ....

peacefulgal

i do not believe in those morning sickness myths because having M/S or not, it totally depends on the person herself.

I have a boy and my morning sickness is so bad that i lost 3 kg instead of gain in the first 3 months. My stomach is round instead of the so-called 'sharp' for those carrying boys.

My complexion is good but my nose is big. Overall I don't look nice. I think physical appearance is so far the best judge for a baby's gender. hehee

So far, if the mother looks glowing and beautiful, most probably it's a girl.
Else if the mum looks different, complexion is dull or with some pimples, most likely is a boy. So far, quite true for some of my colleagues.

annie

lol that time when i was preggy with my girl, i also lost 3kg in the first trimester but i have no MS. just not much appetite. then my tummy look very sharp and everyone says im having a boy though i already know im having a girl hehe. but i did have very nice complexion when i as having my girl. first trimester however, i got LOTS of pimples on my back but they are all gone by the 2nd trimester...

btw, do u all experience sore nipples?

rjj

lol that time when i was preggy with my girl, i also lost 3kg in the first trimester but i have no MS. just not much appetite. then my tummy look very sharp and everyone says im having a boy though i already know im having a girl hehe. but i did have very nice complexion when i as having my girl. first trimester however, i got LOTS of pimples on my back but they are all gone by the 2nd trimester...

btw, do you all experience sore nipples?
dfflmkl;bjkl;dbgrvnnjioeerinivoseruiowevnhawebnilsevt4ievn8opwerenu74790cybi8c3v787956t76886185815415456461486486461

SH74

i oso heard dat d worse ur MS b, d more stable d preg will b. but it's not true at all. it's jus a myth - old wives' tale.

as for mummy's appearance, when i hv my boy, my face complexion is EXTREMELY horrible. acne all over. so this also not true. another myth. hahaha...

as for weight loss, i actu start gaining weight during my 1st tri n i hv a boy.

but when i hv my boy, i crave more for heavy oily fried stuff. prefer meat oso. so far dunno whether this is myth or not.

i am expecting a boy and am also having very bad complexion, redness and dryness.. ppl have claimed that i look ugly..haa
i also have a sharp tummy.. i think the shape of the tummy can tell the gender of the baby..

NIisme

Not sure isit true, but that time when I was still pregnant, whenever I went out shopping and so.. Those passaby aunties and uncles always see my tummy and say I having a baby girl, which is so true. I asked them how they know, they just say can see from my tummy.

bakaholic

My complexion got darker and I lost that pre-pregnancy rosy look. I became quite aggressive as well. I am having a little guy.

jasobias

mine all same weight gain abt 12 kg.When preggers with sons..my morning sickness was mild n lasted abt 2 weeks..with my daughter..4 months of horrible puking..day n nite

k0911005

i am expecting a boy and am also having very bad complexion, redness and dryness.. ppl have claimed that i look ugly..haa
i also have a sharp tummy.. i think the shape of the tummy can tell the gender of the baby..

Yeah... i heard that too.. Also i feel my gut instinct is right.. so Far 2 out of 2 is correct :)
One boy then one girl...!!

Sheila

When i was pregnant, and have not known my child gender.. most of my customer told tat i will be getting a girl coz i like pink colour, wearing makeup everyday, without fail.. But end up, it's a boy... BUt for me, girl or boy it's the same.. will try for baby girl.. hehehe

vinder79

For me i hated fried chk and loved wearing pink and red.When i was preggie with no 1 ppl suspected it would be a girl cause i wore those colours and was very emo but shopping was my hobby.hen i was preggie with no 2 i loved fried chkn was very lazy and tired so every one suspected it was a girl also cause i had very very bad morning sickness but just the same i loved wearing pink and red.My husband was very dissapointed he really was expecting a girl.Till 2 day wants no 3 -a girl but i told him if its not 100% accurate that it will be a girl -NO WAY.

Last edited:

shopaholic

No significant difference for me. Girl or boy, I had morning sickness which lasted the first 3-4mths, complexion was also ok for both. The only difference I could recall was the food cravings. I esp love water melons when expecting my boy but my mom warned me to take them in moderation as they were considered too "liang" for pregnancy. :)

vanillabaileys

Hi all,
I'm having my first baby and edd end OCt. I do not have any MS and for my first Trimester, I just feel bloated and lost appetite. My friends and colleagues commented that I look radiant and I should be having a baby girl, but I'm actually having a baby boy. :tlaugh: My tummy looks sharp though. I heard pple saying that if your back view is the same before pre pregnancy, then you should be having a boy boy, if you are all rounded, then should be a gal. :)
But I think whatever it is, most importantly is that both mother and baby are healthy regardless of sex gender. :302: