Tennis lessons for kids in condos

Thaumaturgist

Hi fellow parents,

I'm looking for an affordable private tennis coach for my 2 kids at my condo. Anyone got any lobang? It's quite tough trying to find a coach to fit into their busy schedule with tuition and everything. Would appreciate some recommendations :)

xpppps

Hi there Thaumaturgist,

i used these guys sgcondocoaches.com to get a pretty good instructor for my son in tennis, hope this helps!

TennisFun

My name is Adrian from TENN'IS' FUN. I would like to introduce our Tennis Under-10s Program for young children at our tennis academy at Pandan Gardens.

This program aims to introduce tennis to young children as an additional extra curricular activity at competitive prices. Our experienced coaches ensure a competitive yet continuously evolving coaching curriculum to meet the varied needs of the children as well as incorporate it effectively into their schedule.

I would like to request for an appointment or phone session with you to explore the possibility of introducing this program to your child. I can walk you through details like our unique course structure, fees, coach profile, location.

I eagerly await your reply. Please do not hesitate to contact me (M: + 65 9099 7822) or visit our website (TENN'IS' FUN - TENN'IS' FUN Tennis Academy Home Page) if you have any queries.

Thank you for your time.

Regards
ADRIAN MA (Mr.)
PROGRAM DIRECTOR
TENN’IS’ FUN
M: +65 9099 7822
E: info.tennisfunsg@gmail.com
W: TENN'IS' FUN - TENN'IS' FUN Tennis Academy Home Page

Sports Coach Jo

Fun & Actions at your doorstep!

Sports camp for kids aged 4-10years old in your condo!

Tennis & Soccer camp in the month of June! You need to break that Ipad, that Television, that Laptop and your child up!

No plans for this coming June Holiday? Fret not! Enrol your precious boy/girl to our sports camp and they will come back telling you they had the best holiday!

What will your child bring home (BENEFITS):

-Developing better coordination and movements (running, jumping, kicking, throwing, etc) during this camp in accordance to their current capabilities

-Sports Skills: learning fundamental sports skills progressively in a safe & non-competitive environment

-Exploratory experience with Tennis (arms) & Soccer (Legs)

-Social Skills: kids get protected time to run out, flex their bodies and socialize with other children in a physical setting, thereby increasing confidence & self-esteem.

Contact me @ tippytoesports@gmail.com or 86192905 for more information!

VanessT

Hi mummies, any tennis lessons in the north-east or east area? Would like to send my kids for some tennis classes.