~ The birth of my Princess Norizzyana ~

izanyzam

Been very busy with my newborn baby girl and my 2 active boys..Finally i got d chance to post tis announcement..!! :D

Due to d advice from my gynae Dr.Paul Tseng..i have scheduled a c-sect on 30th April 2012 (my girl shares d same birthdate as my late mum) as during my last check-up,my baby girl was found to be more than 4kg big..!! :eek:

Arrived @ TMC @ 5am on the morning of 30th April 2012..After checking into my single-bedded room..I changed into d hospital gown..and had about an hour's rest before d nurses frm d operating theater came to fetch me..

Was wheeled into the operating theater @ abt 7.50am..Had a drip and catheter inserted..Spinal epidural done by Dr.Philip Tseng who is my gynae's brother (he also did d epidural for my previous 2 c-sects)..A bit more painful tis time round..Was so thankful dat one of d nurses came to my side and held my hand as i was having d needle inserted..

My gynae Dr.Paul Tseng came in and started the procedure..A while later my hubby was allowed in..After much pushing & pulling..I could hear d cries of my baby girl..I was so thankful dat hubby got to witness the birth of all of our 3 children although all of them were born via c-sects..

My gynae's first reaction after pulling out my girl was.."Wowww..she's bigger than the rest..this one's a sumo wrestler..!!"..my girl was placed on my chest after they cleaned her up..

Thank u to the staffs of TLC Clinic..nurses of TMC..and a big heartfelt THANK YOU to my gynae Dr.Paul Tseng who has taken good care of me and delivered my 2 boys (in 2009 & 2011) and my girl (2012)..!! 1st pic is of her at 1 day old and 2nd pic is her at abt 7weeks old . :D

Name : Norizzyana
Date & time of birth : 30 Apr 2012 @ 8.21am
Weight : 4.22kg
Height : 50cm

Attachments

mrsrayyan

oMG!!!! so e cute.. e pipi is sooo e tembam.. can't wait for my baby gerl nw...:) congrats on your princess anw..:Dancing_wub:

izanyzam

mrsrayyan:662194 said:
oMG!!!! so e cute.. e pipi is sooo e tembam.. can't wait for my baby gerl nw...:) congrats on your princess anw..:Dancing_wub:
Insya-Allah u will have yr baby girl safely in yr arms soon dear..