The Bugaboo Cameleon

Olivia's Mummy

Just wondering what otehr mummies thoughts are on the Bugaboo Cameleon??? Am thinking of buying one (am a pramaholic) and wanted to knw if anyone has one and their reviews on it!!!

yummy mummy

Just wondering what otehr mummies thoughts are on the Bugaboo Cameleon??? Am thinking of buying one (am a pramaholic) and wanted to knw if anyone has one and their reviews on it!!!
me too! i read mix reviews about it...really wanted to hear an honest opinion before i invest! :)

Olivia's Mummy

Hi there!

What pram are you using now or have you not bought one yet? I heard the Bugaboo is really good as it's light and stylish but it can be really difficult to close down and open up, where do they sell them in Singapore anyway?

Mothers Work sells it too. I'm thinking of getting it too but I oso read reviews tt it's hard to open & close. Plus it's very ex for a stroller.

Olivia's Mummy

Well apparently I've heard it's really easy to push, I think it's around 8kg which is not light but if it's easy to push then it's no problem. Some mums say that after they had a c-section it was really easy for them and that you could even turn and push it with one hand. They say the turning circle is very tight so that's a great plus!! I think the only problem is putting it up or down as you have to take it apart and it can be quite troublesome!

DodoTan

I'm using baby planet endangered species lemur leaf frog stroller.
BabyPlanet

It belongs to a series featuring a few endangered animals. $5 is donated by the company to the Wildlife Conservation Society for each stroller sold.

veronica

I'm using baby planet endangered species lemur leaf frog stroller.
BabyPlanet

It belongs to a series featuring a few endangered animals. $5 is donated by the company to the Wildlife Conservation Society for each stroller sold.

Wow looks cool...what's the weight and how much is this? Where to find?

DodoTan

I bought it at OG about 3-4 months ago. Can't quite remember how much... I think it was around 200 plus or minus. It's about 4 to 5kg (17.2 lbs according to the website)

Olivia's Mummy

BTW how much ?
The Bugaboo is quite expensive but I've heard it's worth the money!!

I've finally decided to go for the Quinny Zapp 50% off from my friend! It's great, 3 wheeled so VERY easy to handle and it fold to the smallest buggy in the world, it doesn't recline but that's ok for me as my daughter hates to lie down, she always wants to see what's going on. It's good for a second pushchair when you're going t=into town/crowded areas/public transport but not adviseable for children under nine months, my daughter is turnng one next month so it's perfect!!

yaz

Hi!

I have just purchase the Bugaboo Bee 08 after selling the Buzz. The bee is light,easy to handle,folds easily & small & has those tiny white wheels.
Its deffinately a stroller wort buying.
U can even use it with the Maxi Cosi...where u need to purchase the adapters saparately though..
Compared to the Buzz..wow!!! vast difference..
Its actually a nightmare owning a Buzz...hehe.
Not too sure about Cammy though..i think its heavy..

Last edited:

yummy mummy

i got the bee too! =)
yeah the buzz and the cameleon is damn heavy and hard to close...
went to mothercare and actually had hands on experience.

the bee is a dream!!!! =)

Chantalle

Yo!! I got my bee stroller too!! Its very easy to push around and its very sturdy and stable. I got it from Mothercare at $999. I guess its worth the money since its suitable for newborn and kids up to 4 yrs old! Its really a great buy, my baby is 2 mths old and she can sleep very long in the bee as it can be almost fully reclined.