The Hair and Laser Clinic in Singapore Now Offers Thermage Treatment

KatLimHLC

Patients who have tried the Thermage CPT observed that they have experienced immediate improvement after the first session and noticed that it continues to do so months thereafter.

In addition to the excellent hair restoration program and other skin rejuvenation treatments provided by The Hair and Laser Clinic, it now offers its customers the third generation Thermage CPT Non-Surgical Treatment.

Thermage CPT is an answer to the growing need to look young without having to worry about any scars pain. Without needing any needles or incisions and basically no down time needed, this is the perfect procedure for men and women who are on the go. It utilizes radiofrequency energy which targets the deep dermal layers of the skin and revives collagen – the very protein that gives the skin its suppleness. Over the course of the treatment and even to a few months after collagen regeneration and production continue to improve.

“The newer Thermage CPT has much more consistent results then the old Thermage. The old Thermage energy distribution was different, the hand pieces and sizes of the tips have changed and vibration mechanisms have been added. Patient comfort is high, virtually painless, and results are consistently good to great.., Thermage is the best non-surgical skin care device out there at this time” says plastic surgeons, Dr Grant Stevens.

Most people nowadays find surgical results which are obtained from facelifts to be too lifted or severe that it just underlines the fact that a procedure has been done. Thermage CPT gives a natural-looking result that softens wrinkles and lines, while creating an improved facial contour at the same time.

“Patients who have tried the treatment observed that they have experienced immediate improvement after the first session and noticed that it continues to do so months thereafter”, Hair and Laser Clinic director, Dr Tyng Tan.
After three to six months of treatment, you will be able to observe the final results without having to miss work or go through stressful weeks of healing.

Dr. Tan, who operates the clinic along with her team, has received extensive training in handling this delicate equipment. She continues to submit herself to continuing education to be able to further her skills, knowledge and expertise in providing skin rejuvenation treatments.

The Hair and Laser Clinic is located in Singapore, and clinic hours on weekdays run within 9am – 5pm, while it is open from 9am – 1pm on Saturdays. To know more about Thermage CPT or the other services that provided by the clinic, you can visit their website.

smithmaria407

I need Thermage treatment for my face. But I am living in Sydney, Australia and unable to take treatment in Singapore. Can you tell me any home made treatment which is helpful for me? I am going to a doctor today regarding thermage treatment. Lets see what will happen today. I have checked his website before going there. MD Cosmedical Solutions | Australia's Leading Cosmetic Clinic Can you tell me about the way of treatment so that I will talk to the doctor today regarding this.

kyleebrown001

a doctor suggested i haveThermage CPT to tighten-up sagging skin. Thermage CPT has much improved vs. old thermage. Since i see thermage sydney is really disliked on here for the old technique do you really think the new version is that much better.

KatLimHLC

When is a good time to start thermage? Should I consider fillers first for my saggy cheeks?
One thing that one must consider with Thermage CPT is that it is not advisable for those who have advanced skin aging. Since the action of the treatment is subtle the results are less dramatic which is only appropriate for those who have minimal or early stage wrinkles. So I guess you need to check your doctor to know if you are a good candidate for the treatment.