The Line @ Shangri-La

CynCyn

The Line @ Shangri-La

Anyone's been there ?

How's the food like ? Comments ? Is it worth the $$$ ?

tamarind

I go there at least once every year. Personally I think it is the best buffet in Singapore. Huge variety of food. Many stations spread out throughout the restaurant. Very nice decor and ambience.

Weekday buffet lunch is the cheapest, $42+++ per person. Saturday buffet lunch is $45+++ I think. Sunday buffet is the most expensive, $80+++, which I think is not worth it. I always go for Saturday buffet lunch. For that price, you will not get anything better in Singapore.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Thursday is the most exp coz the seafood arrives on thurs. Its the seafood harvest day... there is info in the thread created until buffet list :tlaugh:

vodkager

the most exp is not Sunday.. it's Thursday.. i went w my hubby on a thurs.. and it cost us 100+.. damn regret! but the desserts is heaven!! i REGRETTED not trying ALL of their cakes! haha.. their food is fresh not bad.. very wide variety.. they also haf this huge choc fondue.. but e choc fondue is not very fantastic..

stonston

i find it over rated.....for tt price, not worth it...i rather go eat alaskan king crab meal...eat with my parents, siblings n hb, if divide by per pax, more worth that going to The Line....

Carol

Ya I agree it's overpriced . Not much varieties too . Only the ice cream and nonya kueh is nice .

mamemo

We just had a dept lunch there 2 hours ago, thanks to someone's promotion !

Yummy Yummy ! I think the variety is not a lot, but think they focus on quality and fusion food, like caramelized apple with duck...nice ! Their fresh seafood is the best, oysters, slipper lobsters and crabs ! The slipper lobsters are the best.

Oh yes, not forgetting the desserts, heavenly !

What I dislike is the carelessness of the waiters...who are most eager to clear your plates, without noticing that they've cleared the cutlery together. If they've cleared the cutlery, they dun bother to replace for u unless u ask.

Oh ya, HSBC card 15% discount :)

aiko_meimei

nice nice but had been there for 2 yrs liao for company D & D
quite worth it... but during christmas period more expensive...:nah:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Recently been to The Line, Seafood Harvest day & Vienna ...
My next choice will be Vienna, base on food & price:tlaugh:

wilcris

Will get to taste in on the 19th Dec.. coy treat lunch.. or else i wont spend the $$ to eat buffet.. hehe.

U

usoowsin9

topdishnetwork.com

Time to get DISH Network?Now is the time to order DISH Network.How do I order DISH Network fast and easy?Best Channels? Best Price? DISH NetworkThe best in TV entertainment? DISH NetworkHow does DISH Network offer so much?Ordering DISH Network, fast and easy.DISH Network - the best in television entertainmentAre you ready for DISH Network?DISH Network. Do you have yours?Top Dish Network

zhuzhu_41

Re: topdishnetwork.com

The price is over rated. I just went recently. Not nice at all. I eat those lobster & scallops till I wanna vomit.

Probably because I'm not use to all that. Bad experience for me at The Line.

But heard from my other friends, all their RAW food is superb. But too bad, I'm not a RAW food eater. =(

2 out of 5.