The Pills(& other methods)

Leanne

I wanna ask, any mommies using pill intake method?

Im taking Yasmin currently. Just started 2 days ago.

I've heard ppl saying this brand can cause acne breakout & indeed, i just had a pimples on my forehead. I usually do not have pimples. So this freaks me out a little.

Howeverm my gynae said this pill can cause you to lose weight..

ditsypixie

??? i tot usually pills/injections will cause us to gain weight?
i tink it differs to individuals ..
i havent tried pills thou.was on injection previously n effect was
gaining of weight n dry when ML..so i stopped when ttc my 2nd one.
now deciding on going back to contraceptive but dnt noe if its worth putting on unneccessary weight.

but since u mentioned losing weight,might go try it...

xiaodaisy

if u tink suits u den go ahead den.. if scared of pimples den stop loh cos got gd n bad points wan mah..

Mrs Xie

Can taking pills gain weight??? Hmm..... Maybe I should try then...... Cos I think now everybody here knows that Im underweight..... :001_302:

CynCyn

Yes side effects on some contraceptive pills are gaining weight .

Hmmm , losing weight ? Nvr heard of .

Carol

Yasmin lor. it's new..
I've never heard of Yasmin can lose weight so far . Only know that it will not cause you to gain weight . Why dun you try Diane 35 ? It helps in improving the skin . Though it's said to cause some weight gain , but actually not the case for everyone since we're still young . Im on Diane 35 and so far quite ok :001_302:

Leanne

Then did you gain any weight? I've heard of Dian35 being able to improve skin.

But some mummies stop using it after a few mths.

mummy serene

I took yasmin, complexion become better but stopped due to migraine.

People who have migraine are not allowed to consume yasmin.

Leanne

Yasmin will help to improve complexion? I just got 2 more tiny pimples. It's only my 4th day of intake lor.

I have migraine after taking it..

chloegal

Me too kenna migrain after taking yasmin. My head pain until i vomited so stopped taking contraceptive pills after that.

`julee

seriously though, y depend on a pill for losing weight or getting a great skin? its all up to one self.. and the use of a contraceptive pill is to prevent another pregnancy. after all its a birth control thing not a losing weight thing..

mae

leanne if you had migraine after taking the pill in my opinion it's too strong for you.