The Pose Workshop for Parent and Child

angelicaang

The Pose Workshop for Parent and Child

Communicating Parental Love through Physical Interaction. This quality physical interaction is an important factor in assessing parenting, and includes touching and non-touching or non-verbal interaction/behavior that represents love.

Parents who show non-verbal behavior that is congruent with their words and matches the preferences and needs of the child are more likely to develop strong parent-child relationships.

The Stardom Pose Program conveys the relationship and trust between parent and child physical involvement includes Posing, facial expressions, and proximity and body movement.

In this pose workshop, the majority focus is on training the child, and secondary on parent. Angelica will share the benefits of posing, with interactive demonstration on different techniques for different situations.

The Parent and Child shall –
  • Stand out in any group or individual photography sessions
  • Master stunning physical poses.
  • Pose and look slimmer in photos based on different body types
  • Refine posing in different fashion outfits
  • Relax and smile for the camera
Learn all the above to maximize your presence in a photography. Learn to put emotions into a pose, create a story and freeze the most precious moments of your life.

Engaging Workshop Programs:

Workshop : 1 pair of Parent and Child, consists of 1 mother and 1 daughter

Coaching workshop Program takes small group of a maximum of 5 pairs of participants with maximum results.

Event link: https://theposeforparentandchild.eventbrite.com

Date: 4rd March 2017
Time: 10am to 11.30am

What to get back: softcopy photography taken during workshop will be emailed to parents.

Angelica Ang
  • Crowned Miss Supermodel of Miss International Singapore Pageant 2016
  • Merit Award from Photographic Society of Singapore

Who Has been Through this Course?

Recent participants include; entrepreneurs, small business owners, bankers, and individuals.

Testimonials

" I attended Angelica's Luxury Class Pose Workshop on last Friday. What was actually a gesture for what she does turned out to be a most enjoyable session. Angelica gave very good tips on how to pose when our pictures are taken and how to achieve the image we want by the way we sit, stand and move... Highly recommended too for families and companies for Team building."
- Judy Koh, Entrepreneur

“I was always thinking how to pose when I am photographed. I was never happy with the result. So I attended Angelica’s Workshop. It’s was great, I have learnt lots of techniques. I should have learnt much much earlier and much much younger! These techniques will be useful throughout your whole life. Don’t just take my word for it, come and experience it yourself!”
- Junko – Banker, Japan Expat based in Singapore

"A very interesting workshop, lots to learn and definitely it will make a big difference on your next photo shoot. Able to learn different poses that will bring out the best in you on your new photograph in any occassion and any attire. If you want to be the most outstanding in your next group photo hurry go and look for Angelica."
- Ivy Tan, Director of Apex Employment Agency Pte. Ltd.