The Verte @ Telok Kurau D15

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

What do you think about this project?

The Verte @ Telok Kurau - Luxury Condo Livng by the Park, Excellent development in the east

Come home, sit back, relax, and enjoy the tree-lined approach to grand living. A new gold standard of fitness and social amenities, THE VERTE comes complete with a luxuriously long 25 meter lap pool and a state-of-the-art fitness centre so you can blow off steam and stay in shape.

It is 36 units Boutique project with 25M Lap Pool

Stan

Personally i like small projects like this.., and the 25m lap pool is a draw for me!
Me and hubby drove past some time back to check out the surrondings but dont think it is 5mins walk to Kembangan MRT as per advert.

mae

Personally i like small projects like this.., and the 25m lap pool is a draw for me!
Me and hubby drove past some time back to check out the surrondings but dont think it is 5mins walk to Kembangan MRT as per advert.
when i first got here 3 years ago, we lived near Lor H telok Kurau and it's true, it will only take 5 minutes going to kembangan MRT via the Siglap connector. I just don't know how long it will take if taking the main road and by car.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I have timed it from the project to the Kembangan MRT, it takes max 7 min (including red light).

The Siglap Park Connector is pretty convenient, 1 end towards Kembangan MRTand the other to East Coast Park (30 mins).

I have never stayed in the East side before on this Island and pretty excited about it :wong4:

Stan

so via connector is faster?
this is a very nice area... been looking at D15 too...so you bot an unit already? hee...

edy

Administrator
Staff member
hehe yeah ... I have bought an unit :)

It is located at the end of the park connector ... so it is pretty convenient to walk to the MRT station.

Tricia

hehe yeah ... I have bought an unit :)

It is located at the end of the park connector ... so it is pretty convenient to walk to the MRT station.

How much did you pay?
How many rooms?
My husband thot of getting one in the area.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
How much did you pay?
How many rooms?
My husband thot of getting one in the area.
Hi Tricia,

I bought a 4 bedders and currently the developer left with 2 units.

a 4 bedroom penthouse and another 4 bedrooms townhouse (i think they are priced at 1.7M ++)

You might want to take a look at

The Verte - Listings for Sale | PropertyGuru - Page 1

This project is 5 minutes walking distance to Kembangan MRT and 30 minutes to East Coast Park through the Siglap Park Connector.

missblue18

Hi Tricia,

I bought a 4 bedders and currently the developer left with 2 units.

a 4 bedroom penthouse and another 4 bedrooms townhouse (i think they are priced at 1.7M ++)

You might want to take a look at

The Verte - Listings for Sale | PropertyGuru - Page 1

This project is 5 minutes walking distance to Kembangan MRT and 30 minutes to East Coast Park through the Siglap Park Connector.
thanks for the info!will head down n take a look we're currently at jalan kechot with my in law n my mum also at kem so wanna look for a place nearby