Things to bring for hospital stay & delivery - WHAT TO PACK LIST

CanCanMum

re: Things to bring for hospital stay & delivery - WHAT TO PACK LIST

hi ,

i just share w u on the bb weight

sometimes in us scans it is not vvv accurate

tat time i was in my 33m, still 5 more months to go...doc said my bb weight is 3.3kg...asked me not to eat too much later bb too big....i also got paranoid....

but i gave birth at 38m, bb weights 3.356kg??????

dun tell me in 5m the fetus din put on any weight??

so i tot yrs is ok to me....

hahaz...anyway just my exp.

Thanx CanCanMum. That is actually a relief. Doc did say it's not 100% accurate but it was frightening just to hear it.

autumn82

Went see doc on Fri. My edd Dec 7 but bb est to be 2.9kg now. If I carry full term she might be close to 3.9kg! However he say I might give birth 1-2 weeks earlier than edd. I've been so lazy to get started packing my bags. Qn. TMC doesn't provide pjs? How long is the stay, assuming I hv to go for c-section.
Hi mamapenguin,

I just had my C-sect in Jul08. Usually, if no infection or watsoever, U shld stay for 4days 3nites. Both of my C-sect are 4days stay. :) If ur doc agrees & u're fine, u could even leave on the 3rd day!

autumn82

DodoTan: That is what I wanna confirm... We can apply for the baby bonus at the hospital rightaway upon delivery?

Talking abt bb bonus.. Up to now, my DS oredi 3mth+ coming 4mth, I still haben submitted the bb bonus.. :tlaugh:prob next time when going to see PD then submit at the hospital... :tlaugh:Dun ask me y never submit, coz too lazy to fill up. :x

qristeele

Hehe.. I guess after delivery, all you wanna do is rest and go home, eh?
Which PD are you seeing at TMC? I have no one in mind yet. Do we have to pay extra if we request for a particular PD?

CanCanMum

Talking abt bb bonus.. Up to now, my DS oredi 3mth+ coming 4mth, I still haben submitted the bb bonus.. :tlaugh:prob next time when going to see PD then submit at the hospital... :tlaugh:Dun ask me y never submit, coz too lazy to fill up. :x
eh? submit at hospital? Tot go bank and submit 1?

i went bank to submit ard 2 weeks after birth and when we got birth cert leh...

babymoon

eh? submit at hospital? Tot go bank and submit 1?

i went bank to submit ard 2 weeks after birth and when we got birth cert leh...
we submitted at hospital also wor... :tlaugh:

autumn82

Dink can submit either @ hospital or mail bk leh.. Bank can also ar?

autumn82

Hehe.. I guess after delivery, all you wanna do is rest and go home, eh?
Which PD are you seeing at TMC? I have no one in mind yet. Do we have to pay extra if we request for a particular PD?
Erm.. I'm seeing Dr Terence Tan from Kinderclinic @ Mt A for my DS. Dr Ong Eng Keow from Singapore Baby Clinic @ TMC for DD.

Usually we don't have to pay extra even if we select our preferred PD. Only unless u request for PD to be ard to check yr bb the moment u deliver. Coz usually PD will only check yr bb during his rounds.

Depends on yr gynae's practice I guess. My 1st gynae had a PD standby during my delivery & I tot it was normal. Not only until I went to my 2nd gynae, then he told me usually PD won't be ard, but if I want, just have to pay extra $200+ loh.

qristeele

Ah.. thanks for the info, dear. Will check with my gynae what his practice is as well.

CanCanMum

Dink can submit either @ hospital or mail bk leh.. Bank can also ar?
errmmm...i tot so ....coz they are the issuing party mah....submit at hospital den they do all the work for u meh>? so good??

sorry i got short-term memory loss sometimes...after having bb memory not so good le...but i still rem it is thru bank leh.

autumn82

errmmm...i tot so ....coz they are the issuing party mah....submit at hospital den they do all the work for u meh>? so good??

sorry i got short-term memory loss sometimes...after having bb memory not so good le...but i still rem it is thru bank leh.

Yup, they do everything for u at the hospital. It's a one stop service for parents. U have to bring along ur bank statement, bb's birth cert & yr IC. No charges @ all.

I delivered at TMC mah, but never go bk there, so I went to Mt A to check if can submit there or not, they say not a problem can do for me.. Hee. :) Next mth, then I go submit.. :X

January84

Yup, they do everything for u at the hospital. It's a one stop service for parents. U have to bring along ur bank statement, bb's birth cert & yr IC. No charges @ all.

I delivered at TMC mah, but never go bk there, so I went to Mt A to check if can submit there or not, they say not a problem can do for me.. Hee. :) Next mth, then I go submit.. :X
mine also, BC also done there, and the rest submit there too. save a hassel for us. .

CanCanMum

ermm...u mean pay for doing the BC or pay for the services of getting the BC done??

badtzzz

services bahz...bc hve to pay 18 bucks rite? if im nt wrong...

CanCanMum

orrh...tat time my DH submitted to ICA.

badtzzz

ica dun need to pay additional admin fee, wheras in hospital u nid...

January84

rather pay. ICA so far from my house... hahah...