Things to bring for hospital stay & delivery - WHAT TO PACK LIST

re: Things to bring for hospital stay & delivery - WHAT TO PACK LIST

Hey thanx gals for all the offer but my DH insist we have enuf bb's clothes. When he's proven wrong (of coz) he'll just have to go shopping on his own. I'll enjoy every minute of it coz he DETEST shopping & shopping centres!

CanCanMum

Hey! Add my Dh on the "hate to shop list"!!!

He loves to shop for Electronics and Playstation Games....going out with him is just a bore.

Maybe we should organise a Mummy Shopping Spree next time.

badtzzz

my dh sometimes also scold me buy so many bb stuff..will use one mah...cos he will like think waste $$ mah...but some explaination...then ok le liao

i got bb's boi clothes frm my fren..lol...though mine it's a girl...shld get frm us mah..then cn save up a bit...then old wife tales say new born bb must wear old clothes dun noe for wat reason also...

I force my DH to go baby stuff shopping with me once. He looked like he was going to throw up when I said I needed a breast pump. I had to pick everything myself! The 1 thing I force him to decide on was the baby bath tub. Only 2 to choose from. He stared at it all confused for the longest time! Go shopping with him is like banging my head against the wall.

Right now my bb's small chest of 3 drawers: 1st one filled with diapers, 2nd one only 1/3 filled with bb's clothes & last one is empty. DH betta be prepared to go shopping!

Last edited:

January84

my dh sometimes also scold me buy so many bb stuff..will use one mah...cos he will like think waste $$ mah...but some explaination...then ok le liao

i got bb's boi clothes frm my fren..lol...though mine it's a girl...shld get frm us mah..then cn save up a bit...then old wife tales say new born bb must wear old clothes dun noe for wat reason also...
NB wear old clothes so that more easier to

January84

I force my DH to go baby stuff shopping with me once. He looked like he was going to throw up when I said I needed a breast pump. I had to pick everything myself! The 1 thing I force him to decide on was the baby bath tub. Only 2 to choose from. He stared at it all confused for the longest time! Go shopping with him is like banging my head against the wall.

Right now my bb's small chest of 3 drawers: 1st one filled with diapers, 2nd one only 1/3 filled with bb's clothes & last one is empty. DH betta be prepared to go shopping!
ahahah, but when want to throw up? my DH got the breast pump for me when i was doing my confinement. Cos the manual one too painful so he went to buy me a electric one...

He never expose to such thing as breast pump before. When I say I needed it his face turn green. He say so disgusting. Pumping the breast. Like a cow. That's my hb, so graceful with his analogies.

January84

cow? cow? COW?!
how dare he say we are cows?

he think so easy to pump milk for BB? huh, so easy to help them save $$$$!!!

HAHAHA! Don't be angry lah. My HB very idiotic wen it comes to this kind of thing. He don't even want to touch my sanitary pad like it might contain some flesh eating virus! It's quite funny actually :) He thinks I naturally have no armpit hair! Don't have the heart to tell him I epilate. hahaHaHa!!!!

babymoon

HAHAHA! Don't be angry lah. My HB very idiotic wen it comes to this kind of thing. He don't even want to touch my sanitary pad like it might contain some flesh eating virus! It's quite funny actually :) He thinks I naturally have no armpit hair! Don't have the heart to tell him I epilate. hahaHaHa!!!!
yr darling very cute ler.. :001_302:

January84

My DH also wont touch, common la, least men would want to touch pad one... somemore my DH so traditional man....

donno he is 25 or 52.... :embarrassed:

badtzzz

so men r like this de lar...at least my dh bought a manual pump for me when my bb girl couldnt latch on, but nw my milk flow is gd that i nv use that liao...nw i use my own hands...faster n less painless...

Ah Cheng

Ya, nowadays everywhere I go, sure look at baby clothes, baby stuffs.
Spent money on baby more than my own now. haha.

Went to Crocs sales last weekend, bought a small shoe which cost me $15. I find it very cute, but my mum said too exp for kids shoe, no need to spend so much. However, the clothes are really worth it, 3 for $9 only. Good buys. But the queue was terrible!! Lucky my bro-in-law queued for me, otherwise I will just go back home. We waited 3 hours for cashier. Crazy right!!

CanCanMum

Ya, nowadays everywhere I go, sure look at baby clothes, baby stuffs.
Spent money on baby more than my own now. haha.

Went to Crocs sales last weekend, bought a small shoe which cost me $15. I find it very cute, but my mum said too exp for kids shoe, no need to spend so much. However, the clothes are really worth it, 3 for $9 only. Good buys. But the queue was terrible!! Lucky my bro-in-law queued for me, otherwise I will just go back home. We waited 3 hours for cashier. Crazy right!!
?????

u r very patient, girl...

me maxi 20mins wait....too long i rather dun buy....

so u all take turns to queue?

autumn82

3hrs is VERY LONG!!! OMG... *Salutes*

Ah Cheng

?????

u r very patient, girl...

me maxi 20mins wait....too long i rather dun buy....

so u all take turns to queue?

It's not me who do the queuing, I just wait outside at the cafe looking after my baby. :Dancing_tongue:
Is my brother-in-law and his GF. Lucky got then being so patient to queue, I would have dump the things and left. haha.

CanCanMum

It's not me who do the queuing, I just wait outside at the cafe looking after my baby. :Dancing_tongue:
Is my brother-in-law and his GF. Lucky got then being so patient to queue, I would have dump the things and left. haha.
okays.

Next round got Great S Sales ask them to join me for shopping.....

HAhahahaha!

badtzzz

ah cheng, ur confinement over le ah? hahaha..i also wan go shopping...but dun noe wat to shop lei...dun noe wan buy my clothes or bb clothes cos i still yet to slim dwn lei and bb gt lots of clothes frm all e uncles n aunties liao...haiz...

January84

ah cheng, ur confinement over le ah? hahaha..i also wan go shopping...but dun noe wat to shop lei...dun noe wan buy my clothes or bb clothes cos i still yet to slim dwn lei and bb gt lots of clothes frm all e uncles n aunties liao...haiz...
don buy your clothes now, cos will be slimmer after 3-4 months...

can go for window shopping loh...