Things to bring for hospital stay & delivery - WHAT TO PACK LIST

Ah Cheng

re: Things to bring for hospital stay & delivery - WHAT TO PACK LIST

Haz, still cant fit in the clothes before pregnant leh.
Oh no!! Going back to work soon. Alamak!!

Ya, maybe we can go exercising together to motivate each other. haha.

Got to save money too, X'mas and CNY is coming. Need to save money to buy presents and give Ang Bao. Cannot buy too many things liao :(

January84

Haz, still cant fit in the clothes before pregnant leh.
Oh no!! Going back to work soon. Alamak!!

Ya, maybe we can go exercising together to motivate each other. haha.

Got to save money too, X'mas and CNY is coming. Need to save money to buy presents and give Ang Bao. Cannot buy too many things liao :(

Aiyo, u just give birth less then 2 months wor, not so fast fit de la. . the water retention will move off around 4- 6 months... will slim down de... :001_302:

Ah Cheng

SO LONG ya.. Oh No.. :(

No time to go for exercising leh. Plannning to go jogging, but always not good timing. Alamak. Thought of buying a VCD and do YOGA at home then.

CanCanMum

Buy it! Post pregnancy pilates....did u buy those pre-preg ones?

i managed to jog only for 2 weeks, after tat is carrying weights (aka baby)

Ah Cheng

I bought a prenatal one and used only twice. As for post one, havent try out leh. Will do it this week to see how.

Ya, carrying "weights". hopefully it helps in my "bye-bye" arms...

CanCanMum

those bye bye arms are diff to burn, dear. Mine have been with me for the past 10odd years liaozz....

so whenever i wave will try block with other arm...HAHAhahahah

January84

I bought a prenatal one and used only twice. As for post one, havent try out leh. Will do it this week to see how.

Ya, carrying "weights". hopefully it helps in my "bye-bye" arms...
haha, it will become "mousie" arms loh...

Post pregnancy pilates - where can buy, how much?? hehehhheeee..

CanCanMum

haha, it will become "mousie" arms loh...

Post pregnancy pilates - where can buy, how much?? hehehhheeee..
aiya..no need to buy la...i pass to u la....when we meet 14dec.

i dun need it anyways

i bou pre and post one somemore...

CanCanMum

united square at a restaurant called "Globe Trotters" on 14 dec 2008 at 2pm.

babymoon

no wonder the thread stop. already 100% confirm hor.. haha.. i still blur blur. hehe..

woofy55

So.. what to pack for Thomson Medical Hospital Bag?

i saw the thread on "What to pack for KK Hospital Bag" :p So how about Thomson Medical? What do they provide?

izanyzam

Re: So.. what to pack for Thomson Medical Hospital Bag?

Good thread woofy..!!! I also would like to know..Will be delivering @ Thomson too..!! :Dancing_wub:

Yah yah...i oso wanna know...anyway, my wife started to pack a bit... in a suitcase.

joeyz

Yah yah...i also wanna know...anyway, my wife started to pack a bit... in a suitcase.
Waaa.. in a suitcase siah. Are u going to stay with your wife too? For my understanding thur frds, TMC charge for misc items u used. e.g. maternity pad, diapers, FM etc. not sure how true it is. :)

PinkDiamonds

If you are having a normal delivery, just pack 2 sets of clothes for your stay. You might want to prepare those front-button tops or one piece pajamas as it'll be easier for you to go to the toilet, and easier to breast feed. They provide basic toiletries like toothpaste & brush, comb, shower gel + shampoo. If you want you can also bring a breast pump to stimulate milk production after each feed.

I remember I brought only one bag, and we ended up going home with many bags as we brought home the hospital things like pads, diapers, etc.

izanyzam

I remember I brought only one bag, and we ended up going home with many bags as we brought home the hospital things like pads, diapers, etc.
No wonder i saw a lady and her husband pulling along a travel luggage..I guess its easier to bring a luggage bag to put in all those stuffs that we will be bringing home...Thanks for the info PinkDiamonds...!!!

I wonder when i should start packing..??:err:

beerbelly

No wonder i saw a lady and her husband pulling along a travel luggage..I guess its easier to bring a luggage bag to put in all those stuffs that we will be bringing home...Thanks for the info PinkDiamonds...!!!

I wonder when i should start packing..??:err:
looks like you should start packing now liao! hehehe

i'm 35wks plus and started packing slowly liao....abit here abit there. last to pack are my 2 pillows! oh, remember to bring a nursing bra if BF-ing. And i'm definately packing my snacks and sweets, hehehe:tlaugh: