Things to bring for hospital stay & delivery - WHAT TO PACK LIST

lekdao

Hi all, I heard after giving birth we can't take any plain water... The most can ask for hot Milo... And red dates water from home... Is that so? We can't even take plain hot water?

Yes, no hot plain water but u can drink hot milo/holicks/ovaltine, red dates water or brown rice water.

Renzie

I think drinking plain water is something due to wind? After I delivered I asked for water, had not a slip for 6-8 hours, the nurse when found out that its me drinking, immediately made hot milo for me. She says plain water cannot. lol

summertime

hi

Do we need to bring a set of sleepwear to the hospital? cos i read from somewhere that if u dun have the hospital will charge it.. hmm i be stayin in Mount A...

engel

Delivered at glen e for the 1st ... And gonna b the same for my 2nd... Didn't bring extra sleepwear but I don't think it was charged:/...

hijagirl

hi to mommies who are going to deliver at Thomson.. would you know if we can use NETS/credit card for paying the deposit during admission?

summertime

Delivered at glen e for the 1st ... And gonna b the same for my 2nd... Didn't bring extra sleepwear but I don't think it was charged:/...
Im going to deliver in Mount A.. the to bring list they give me include nightwear.. so im still not sure if they will charge or juz want us to bring in case uncomfortable

engel

Hi summer,

Not sure abt alvernia... But I would assume it's the same under all parkway health though...
But would recommend bringing something u are comfortable in.... Their attire kinda sucked ...Haha....

Tiggee

No need to bring, they will dress the baby up in a TMC shirt and wrap in swaddle. U can bring a hat to cover the baby's head.