Think Pregnant again...

diymummy

eh my hubby actually saw some 7-11 joker cashier go poke holes in the condom boxes lorr.... that's quite a long time ago that he saw...

diymummy

He said he saw the guy poke in from the side... Hard to see.. Maybe it was long time ago the packaging different?? I also don't know. Haha...

Ting

why the guy so sick wanna get ppl into trouble..... -.-" some ppl really very free.

fioncess

Waa.. Hear you all say like tt i veri scare lai. my baby now 3.5mth... But till now i dun dare ML cos my hubby keep wantin 2nd bb.. My hubby very poor thing but lucky he understand. i tell him pain i dun want...

angelwendy

Ya , dont know why also... Mayb condom kena ant bit got hole did not notice it it...

Thinking shall keep or abortion

I think u should keep if ur finance can handle... cause is a life that we r talking about.... alot of people wanna baby but still don't have... maybe u & the baby is Fated? pls think again... don't make urself regret..

ger-mummy

In previous post i mention i dunno should i keep or abort it...

Reasons are:

1) My mil also believe & listen to the person she know (sometime which i alr said or tell her)

2) She like to give my bb WATER H20 to drink when she was just born, is before having milk. (mayb some mummy can rem my post quite sometime ago)

3) She cant handle my girl now althot she is just 5+ month old, cant imagine if i have another one (think she will collapse)

4) She like to act strong where she cant even handle her own health (when my mum offer to help look after during weekend let mil rest, she insist she can but later on keep telling us she headache)

5) I feel that she irrespossible (like yest she left my girl to sil & her bf at home, sil was bathing her bf close the door inside room play PC. I dunno y she urgently need to go & buy stuff)

& many many more...

mummy out there PLS give advice...

angelwendy

In previous post i mention i dont know should i keep or abort it...

Reasons are:

1) My mother in law also believe & listen to the person she know (sometime which i already said or tell her)

2) She like to give my baby WATER H20 to drink when she was just born, is before having milk. (mayb some mummy can rem my post quite sometime ago)

3) She cant handle my girl now althot she is just 5+ month old, cant imagine if i have another one (think she will collapse)

4) She like to act strong where she cant even handle her own health (when my mum offer to help look after during weekend let mother in law rest, she insist she can but later on keep telling us she headache)

5) I feel that she irrespossible (like yest she left my girl to sister In law & her bf at home, sister In law was bathing her bf close the door inside room play PC. I dont know why she urgently need to go & buy stuff)

& many many more...

Hmmm.. that is quite hard... sayang.. but have u tht of putting them to Infant care?? since ur MIL is like that...

Catty

After seeing this thread realli scare me a lot.. my 3rd baby also 5mths old and i was thinking wat "IF" 1 day i also kenna pregnant even if we do take precaution (condom)??? give birth to 4th baby??? Think i sure faint.. :we2Randy-git:

She scare ppl said she dont look after grandchild, she everything also wanna follow ppl.

She cant lose out to other ppl
i'm having a no 2 too and my no 1's 14 months. although mine is planned, but i can totally understand the stuggle with making the most appropriate childcare arrangements.

think you should really think hard about not wanting to keep the baby - it's a life you are talking about. and if it's because you don't trust your MIL to cope with it, there are many more ways out of it! just got to put your foot down and say you will make other arrangements for no. 2. or if she prefers to look after no. 2 then no. 1 will go somewhere else. i hate to have to put it so bluntly but if she wants to be angry with you over this, then let her be. it's your children you need to be first and foremost responsible for and accountable to. can go infantcare / neighbourhood nanny / even your mother (if she's willing). really, shouldn't let your MIL's wilful insistence on lording over your children affect your decision over a precious life

ger-mummy

tonite will discuss with hubby who take care of who & all neccessary arrangment....

i have decide to keep & also make my stand clear that i will ahve my confinement at my mum hse....

Catty

tonite will discuss with hubby who take care of who & all neccessary arrangment....

i have decide to keep & also make my stand clear that i will ahve my confinement at my mum house....
Congrats ger-mummy! It's great that u have sorted out and decided to keep the baby, think maybe after your 2nd baby is out u can consider to do some vaginal precaution.. Just in case *touchwood* suay suay another hole in condom.. :we2Randy-git:

apollo

In previous post i mention i dont know should i keep or abort it...

Reasons are:

1) My mother in law also believe & listen to the person she know (sometime which i already said or tell her)

2) She like to give my baby WATER H20 to drink when she was just born, is before having milk. (mayb some mummy can rem my post quite sometime ago)

4) She like to act strong where she cant even handle her own health (when my mum offer to help look after during weekend let mother in law rest, she insist she can but later on keep telling us she headache)

5) I feel that she irrespossible (like yest she left my girl to sister In law & her bf at home, sister In law was bathing her bf close the door inside room play PC. I dont know why she urgently need to go & buy stuff)

& many many more...

H2O??? OMG!!! if finance allow, maybe can send to infant care or ask if ur mum can help u?? or find a reliable nanny? dont care abt what ur mil thinks, if she isnt capable of taking care of ur babies, ..

angelwendy

Congrats for wanna to keep the baby.... maybe u try talking to ur MIL.. cause i think she should not listen to wat other auntie gotta say... maybe u can check out other way.. wish u all the best... remember to update us k.. cheers?:001_302:

i have decide to keep & also make my stand clear that i will ahve my confinement at my mum house....
yay!! that's great! :001_302:

and yes, definitely should talk to your husband about how you feel - remember to make him your partner in this and that you are planning with the welfare of the children in mind. let him know that it is also beneficial for your MIL because otherwise she's stretching herself too thin - not good for her physically and psychological. plan a couple of options together with him and be open :)

congrats and enjoy your pregnancy!! :)

kenxf_03

Hi ger-mummy,

glad and happy that u hv made a right choice!

Its good that u are firm in ur decision.

I used to let my MIl take care of my DS when i returned to work.. But recently, I have quitted my job to take care of my DS cos of my 2nd pregnancy. i dont live with my MIL so at nites I'll be taking care of him by Hb and myself.

Having some prob with MIL too, so tink to quit my job and take care of my DS is my best choice and so far I'm doing good..

Hope everything goes well for u! Take care, alrite?