This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

Phoebii Cheng

Yea, all old students, except him and another girl, nOob. LOL. I asked him, but he just started babbling and all.. LOL. :p

Today he cried, coz teacher wanted to take off his bag, he dont want. LOL. Luckily after teacher settled him down and read story, he's fine.. *phew*

I'm fine, I puked before sleep.. LOL. :p

Ohh what happen? eat wrong food?

apollo

*ding dong*

ust now ash very cute.. he fell aslp in his carseat and he bend forward and slp. i adjust the seat to lying position, but he die die wan to bend forward and slp. den reach carpark liaoo, put him in his pram. he also bend forward and fall aslp again! LOL!!!!!!!

autumn82

*ding dong*

ust now ash very cute.. he fell aslp in his carseat and he bend forward and sleep. i adjust the seat to lying position, but he die die want to bend forward and sleep. then reach carpark liaoo, put him in his pram. he also bend forward and fall aslp again! LOL!!!!!!!
Like that more comfy.. :p LOL.

apollo

Like that more comfy.. :p LOL.
haha! but looks funny loooo! just nw reach liaooo, i kissed his cheek ask him wake up den he wake up. i told ahlao carry him out, den ahlao said "he wake up alrdy? u sure??" i turned ard, he bend forward and slp agaiN! LOL!

autumn82

haha! but looks funny loooo! just now reach liaooo, i kissed his cheek ask him wake up then he wake up. i told ahlao carry him out, then ahlao said "he wake up alrdy? you sure??" i turned around, he bend forward and sleep agaiN! LOL!
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:Wat did he do?? Gosh, so tired until like tt.. LOL :p

apollo

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:what did he do?? Gosh, so tired until like that.. LOL :p
i dunno lehh.. he woke up from his nap at 4.30pm. sometimes he will nap until 5pm. mayb tt's the reason bahh.. he early bird lahh, 9pm will nehnehnehneh alrdy.. HAHA!

autumn82

i dont know lehh.. he woke up from his nap at 4.30pm. sometimes he will nap until 5pm. mayb that's the reason bahh.. he early bird lahh, 9pm will nehnehnehneh alrdy.. HAHA!
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
good mah, at least he sleeping le.. :)