This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

NIisme

Morning all!!!!!

Today is my 4th wedding anni... Heeeeee.... But... I'm at work!!

I always tell my hubby, we chose the wrong date to get married. Coz 1st July is also the start of new fin yr for my coy... DUHZ!! LOL...
Happy wedding anniversary! diymummy!
After work also can celebrate, don't worry ya. Enjoy it! Woots!

apollo

Wow.... time to get a chain ready... Hahaha...
:tlaugh::tlaugh:
i dunn bear to chain him lahhh :tlaugh:

i so gan dong u noe.. and he was very happy tt he is able to walk a few steps, keep wanna walk again and haolian. haha!

diymummy

Good morning all!!!

Yesterday went to have Spanish at a restaurant recommended by Edy. LOL
: DON QUIJOTE : Singapore | Macao

I think.. There's really no place in SG where I can get Spanish food as good as what I had in Spain.... Except the Sangria.

The Sangria at this place was very nice. Their paella was disappointing and the staff pronounced paella wrongly. Tsk. LOL. Their tapas was so-so.

When we were walking to this restaurant, we saw this shop called "Udders ice-cream". Wah!! Super long queue lehhz.. When we left at 9.30 or so, it was still packed with people having ice-cream! Must be really nice.

diymummy

After we started go chatroom... My number of posts move very slowly. LOL!!! Think it'll take forever for me to be "Pure consort". LOL!!

Phoebii Cheng

Good morning everyone.........:tlaugh:

It's friday.....thot of bringing my son to the airport to send my friends off while my hubby go watch an exciting football match with his colleagues....