This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

CanCanMum

tis afternoon brought my ILs to eat at MAA Maison

my MIL horrr, dunn appreciate still say she dunn like jap food zzzzzzz

still prefers CHINESE food zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

shd juz bring them to eat Chap Cai Png lOlzzzz

Queenbabe

my mother in law horrr, dunn appreciate still say she dunn like jap food zzzzzzz

should just bring them to eat Chap Cai Png lOlzzzz
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

autumn82

my mother in law horrr, dunn appreciate still say she dunn like jap food zzzzzzz

Sama sama. I think b4 you wanna bring ILs to anywhere to makan, must check their preferences 1st. I gave up already. :001_302: I used to bring them to restaurants and all for seafood dinner. No thanks from them, only grumbles and complaints! Food so little, so ex, just food only, as long can fill stomach will do, etc...

I know, they might be worried it's too ex but then, it's not as if I bring them out EVERY WEEK for such meals... So can't they just say thank you instead??

Now, any occassion, I just keep quiet, but I know, confirm plus chop go coffeeshop eat zee char in Tampines nia. LOL. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

apollo

Sama sama. I think before you wanna bring ILs to anywhere to makan, must check their preferences 1st. I gave up already. :001_302: I used to bring them to restaurants and all for seafood dinner. No thanks from them, only grumbles and complaints! Food so little, so ex, just food only, as long can fill stomach will do, etc...

I know, they might be worried it's too ex but then, it's not as if I bring them out EVERY WEEK for such meals... So can't they just say thank you instead??

Now, any occassion, I just keep quiet, but I know, confirm plus chop go coffeeshop eat zee char in Tampines nia. LOL. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
i luckier.. usually is my inlaws who treat us to such restaurants and some we even dunno so nice until they treated us there.. haha!

as for my parents, SRY horr, they same as ur inalws, only appreciates chi foods.. my mum loves to eat sushi but not those sashimi kind, but she dun lik pasta and pizza.. so everything any occasions, they rather go zi char eat. haha!

autumn82

Good mOrn eVeryOne... Soooo tired and lazy... Iggy again slept until 9am++ then woke up...

I wanna roarrrrr... :tlaugh:

Yesterday we left the kids over at my ILs place then we went out for lunch. I told MIL, after 1pm milk, let him nap. When 6pm+, I called back to check. Was told Iggy just slept coz he DIDN'T wanna sleep earlier. Ok fine.

When we go home, MIL said "he don't wanna sleep lehhhh, I told him I'll smack his butt, but he smiled back at me!" Next she said, BIL told her, "Of coz he smile bk at you coz Iggy knows you won't hit him!" zzz. I oredi told her beforehand, if needed, be firm~!

Then yesterday 11am+, I fed Iggy a big bowl of wantan mee! Immediately after that, Iggy went to the kitchen to ask for raisin bread from MIL. She laff at him, said, "you just eaten lehhhh..." then next moment, take out a slice give him eat. All of us told her, he just eaten (she saw and know also!!!) don't give him anymore!~~ She replied us, "he wants lehhh..." Piangz! He wants your life you wanna give him or not? Duhzz..

So apparently, I asked Belle, so what junk food did Iggy ate today? She said ah ma gave him some preserved fruit (or wat u call tt??), some chocolate, lychee, few slices of raisins bread and sweets.

MIL heard and she quickly said, "Aiyah, a little bit only~! You don't give, wait he see people eat, he so pitiful.." I just told her, if not healthy, why must even expose the kid to it, be it Abit or Alot? She replied me, "he's big enough to eat already~" zzz I shot back, "Iggy's not even 2 lorrr~~ I don't like junk food for my kids coz I don't want them to fall sick easily." Then she goes back to the old line, "aiyah, abit only..." zzzzz Grrrrrrrr......

I told her, if it was real fruits or healthy snacks, I'm fine. Raisin bread I'm fine but the way she feed is too much lorr... :nah: Then we moved on to the organic lollipops that I just bought. I told her its' made from real fruits and all, so healthier. If buy in SG, it's soo ex, so we bought from other country. She said, "issit? Just now I bought 2 chocolate lollipops for them, so expensive, $1.90 leh for 2 small ones!!!" zzzzz.

Then she said she fed him chicken rice for dinner but he doesn't take chicken. I told her must cut finely then he will eat!! She said she did.. But I doubt. So she just fed him rice + egg. Zzzzz. And let him snack snack snack~~!!!!

Ian tell me, bo piangz, we need her help, so just close one eye baa.. -_-""

Ok. Finish ranting. :p Thanks. LOL.

Last edited:

autumn82

i luckier.. usually is my inlaws who treat us to such restaurants and some we even dont know so nice until they treated us there.. haha!

as for my parents, SRY horr, they same as your inalws, only appreciates chi foods.. my mum loves to eat sushi but not those sashimi kind, but she dont lik pasta and pizza.. so everything any occasions, they rather go zi char eat. haha!
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:U switch places with us. Mine is my side appreciates good food, not just to fill stomach type.. LOL. That's why at 1st, I kept on bringing them out to eat. In the end, not appreciated, so forget it. Don't waste my effort and $$. LOL.

stonston

Aut, like that is good. My hub's tt side also dunno how to appreciate good food. I buy expensive mooncake for them they also dunnid how to appreciate. When buy those cheapo mooncake from Giant, they say very nice. -_"-

My side like good food. :) My mum willing to pay for good food one. She will bring us to eat if she found a nice place.

apollo

Good mOrn eVeryOne... Soooo tired and lazy... Iggy again slept until 9am++ then woke up...

I wanna roarrrrr... :tlaugh:

Yesterday we left the kids over at my ILs place then we went out for lunch. I told mother in law, after 1pm milk, let him nap. When 6pm+, I called back to check. Was told Iggy just slept coz he DIDN'T wanna sleep earlier. Ok fine.

When we go home, mother in law said "he dont't wanna sleep lehhhh, I told him I'll smack his butt, but he smiled back at me!" Next she said, brother in law told her, "Of coz he smile back at you coz Iggy knows you won't hit him!" zzz. I oredi told her beforehand, if needed, be firm~!

Then yesterday 11am+, I fed Iggy a big bowl of wantan mee! Immediately after that, Iggy went to the kitchen to ask for raisin bread from mother in law. She laff at him, said, "you just eaten lehhhh..." then next moment, take out a slice give him eat. All of us told her, he just eaten (she saw and know also!!!) dont't give him anymore!~~ She replied us, "he wants lehhh..." Piangz! He wants your life you wanna give him or not? Duhzz..

So apparently, I asked Belle, so what junk food did Iggy ate today? She said gave him some preserved fruit (or what you call that??), some chocolate, lychee, few slices of raisins bread and sweets.

mother in law heard and she quickly said, "Aiyah, a little bit only~! You dont't give, wait he see people eat, he so pitiful.." I just told her, if not healthy, why must even expose the kid to it, be it Abit or Alot? She replied me, "he's big enough to eat already~" zzz I shot back, "Iggy's not even 2 lorrr~~ I dont't like junk food for my kids coz I dont't want them to fall sick easily." Then she goes back to the old line, "aiyah, abit only..." zzzzz Grrrrrrrr......

I told her, if it was real fruits or healthy snacks, I'm fine. Raisin bread I'm fine but the way she feed is too much lorr... :nah: Then we moved on to the organic lollipops that I just bought. I told her its' made from real fruits and all, so healthier. If buy in SG, it's soo ex, so we bought from other country. She said, "issit? Just now I bought 2 chocolate lollipops for them, so expensive, $1.90 for 2 small ones!!!" zzzzz.

Then she said she fed him chicken rice for dinner but he doesn't take chicken. I told her must cut finely then he will eat!! She said she did.. But I doubt. So she just fed him rice + egg. Zzzzz. And let him snack snack snack~~!!!!

Ian tell me, bo piangz, we need her help, so just close one eye baa.. -_-""

Ok. Finish ranting. :p Thanks. LOL.
wow ur mil same as my parents!!!!!! they will gif him 'adult' biscuits.. or even CHK Rice when i not ard looooo... but they are my parents so i can 'scream' at them if they too over...

my mum also lik to say things lik "he wants mahhh..." "eat abit only.. must let him expose to unk food so next time he wont fall ill easy when he eats them" waokao sibeh nonsense!

but i got tell them dun do it too over, NEVER gif him TITBITS and sweets! esp sweets cos i v concern on his teeth growing hahaha!

u noe horr, my mum sibeh kuazhang.. she will act as if her granson is v abnormal and tell me "y he (ash) lik tt? ur eat titbits he wont sntach from ur? most kids will snatch lehh but he wont.. i think not v right, he no v clever...." but i cant be bothered with her nonsense! hahahahahaha!!!! :tlaugh:

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:you switch places with us. Mine is my side appreciates good food, not just to fill stomach type.. LOL. That's why at 1st, I kept on bringing them out to eat. In the end, not appreciated, so forget it. dont't waste my effort and $$. LOL.
usually my inlaws will treat us to restaurant whenever my mil's bday comes. mil treat (but fil pay HAHA).. so we ust go and eat n eat.. hehehehe... actu my side also appreciates good food but they appreciates CHINESE good food. my mum loves sushi but she prefers buying from edo sushi or niwa sushi tt type instead of dining in restaurant..

autumn82

Aut, like that is good. My hub's that side also dont know how to appreciate good food. I buy expensive mooncake for them they also dunnid how to appreciate. When buy those cheapo mooncake from Giant, they say very nice. -_"-

My side like good food. :) My mum willing to pay for good food one. She will bring us to eat if she found a nice place.
Ya!! Same!!! Toooo bad, my mum passed away already~~ Boo booo~~ Am all alone~~ :(

wow your mother in law same as my parents!!!!!! they will give him 'adult' biscuits.. or even CHK Rice when i not around looooo... but they are my parents so i can 'scream' at them if they too over...

my mum also lik to say things lik "he wants mahhh..." "eat abit only.. must let him expose to unk food so next time he wont fall ill easy when he eats them" waokao sibeh nonsense!

but i got tell them dont do it too over, NEVER give him TITBITS and sweets! esp sweets cos i very concern on his teeth growing hahaha!

you know horr, my mum sibeh kuazhang.. she will act as if her granson is very abnormal and tell me "y he (ash) lik that? your eat titbits he wont sntach from your? most kids will snatch lehh but he wont.. i think not very right, he no very clever...." but i cant be bothered with her nonsense! hahahahahaha!!!! :tlaugh:

usually my inlaws will treat us to restaurant whenever my mother in law's bday comes. mother in law treat (but father in law pay HAHA).. so we ust go and eat n eat.. hehehehe... actually my side also appreciates good food but they appreciates CHINESE good food. my mum loves sushi but she prefers buying from edo sushi or niwa sushi that type instead of dining in restaurant..
Now I think back eh, I find it ridiculous!! Iggy didn't sleep for 11hours straight!! And when he dozed off in the car, she said he sit car very good boy... OMG! zzzz.

And she telling me abt the $1.90 chocolate lollipop expensive. -_-"" In the 1st place, I was telling her it was more expensive if I were to get it in SG and not telling her I buy expensive stuffs.. Why did she have to say that lehhh?? LOL.

I can't control if I'm gonna leave them over there.. Is not as IF she will listenn when I tell her DO NOT. Haizz... This is my 1st time to leave them over w/o us for the year.. Damn bad bad bad..

Nonsense.. Boo boo~~!!

apollo

Ya!! Same!!! Toooo bad, my mum passed away already~~ Boo booo~~ Am all alone~~ :(

Now I think back eh, I find it ridiculous!! Iggy didn't sleep for 11hours straight!! And when he dozed off in the car, she said he sit car very good boy... OMG! zzzz.

And she telling me about the $1.90 chocolate lollipop expensive. -_-"" In the 1st place, I was telling her it was more expensive if I were to get it in SG and not telling her I buy expensive stuffs.. Why did she have to say that lehhh?? LOL.

I can't control if I'm gonna leave them over there.. Is not as IF she will listenn when I tell her DO NOT. Haizz... This is my 1st time to leave them over w/o us for the year.. Damn bad bad bad..

Nonsense.. Boo boo~~!!
u mean Iggy totally didnt nap ahhh?

i think i noe which lollipop is tt.. the milky simi deee right? tt one VERY sweet lehhh! i dun dare to eat looooo, will feel 'sinful' aft eating one... haha..

this afternoon my mum bought those shan zha for me. i so scare, told her cnanot let ash eat! den she replied "u think i stupid ahhh! shan zha so sweet hw can let him eat!" but i think if i didnt tell her, she also lethim eat loooo.. hahahaha!

diymummy

Sayang Aut dearie... Ai yo.. Your MIL really one kind. Then Ian never scold her? Only you shoot back?

Iggy like the organic lollipop bo? LOL.

autumn82

you mean Iggy totally didnt nap ahhh?

i think i know which lollipop is that.. the milky simi deee right? that one VERY sweet lehhh! i dont dare to eat looooo, will feel 'sinful' after eating one... haha..

this afternoon my mum bought those shan zha for me. i so scare, told her cnanot let ash eat! then she replied "you think i stupid ahhh! shan zha so sweet hw can let him eat!" but i think if i didnt tell her, she also lethim eat loooo.. hahahaha!
YA!!! He didn't take a wink at ALL!! 11hrs++ wor!! zzz

That japan 1 gal & 1 boy face chocolate lollipop dee... -_-""

*shakes head*

autumn82

Sayang Aut dearie... Ai yo.. Your mother in law really one kind. Then Ian never scold her? Only you shoot back?

Iggy like the organic lollipop bo? LOL.
Only I shoot back. zzz. Coz I was in the room wif her and the kids. Ian watch soccer. zzz.

Oh yea, I came bk, mil told me Iggy don't like the lollipop but when I opened for him to eat another, he ate leh. Zzz. -_-"""