This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

diymummy

Iggy very cute. LOL!!!

The slipper for Ethan horrr.. He can grow into it. LOL. No worries. I like it coz no velcro. His current sandal and shoe, has velcro and he likes to peel it off. Duhz. Then when we reach the destination and carry him out, the shoe will drop.

Ting

morning all~~

diy: yeah udders ice cream r very good! at United Sq there right??
***sluuuurp***

me n pin's fav is the strawberry fields! the baileys n maoshan durian also yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diymummy

morning all~~

diy: yeah udders ice cream r very good! at United Sq there right??
***sluuuurp***

me n pin's fav is the strawberry fields! the baileys n maoshan durian also yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wah!!! Shucks. LOL!! I shuda tried!! We saw the crowd then sian half liaooo.. And when we reached home, my mil still said, why you two come back so early?!

LOL! Okok.. Next time!

CanCanMum

Good mOrn eVeryOne... Soooo tired and lazy... Iggy again slept until 9am++ then woke up...

I wanna roarrrrr... :tlaugh:

Yesterday we left the kids over at my ILs place then we went out for lunch. I told mother in law, after 1pm milk, let him nap. When 6pm+, I called back to check. Was told Iggy just slept coz he DIDN'T wanna sleep earlier. Ok fine.

When we go home, mother in law said "he dont't wanna sleep lehhhh, I told him I'll smack his butt, but he smiled back at me!" Next she said, brother in law told her, "Of coz he smile back at you coz Iggy knows you won't hit him!" zzz. I oredi told her beforehand, if needed, be firm~!

Then yesterday 11am+, I fed Iggy a big bowl of wantan mee! Immediately after that, Iggy went to the kitchen to ask for raisin bread from mother in law. She laff at him, said, "you just eaten lehhhh..." then next moment, take out a slice give him eat. All of us told her, he just eaten (she saw and know also!!!) dont't give him anymore!~~ She replied us, "he wants lehhh..." Piangz! He wants your life you wanna give him or not? Duhzz..

So apparently, I asked Belle, so what junk food did Iggy ate today? She said gave him some preserved fruit (or what you call that??), some chocolate, lychee, few slices of raisins bread and sweets.

mother in law heard and she quickly said, "Aiyah, a little bit only~! You dont't give, wait he see people eat, he so pitiful.." I just told her, if not healthy, why must even expose the kid to it, be it Abit or Alot? She replied me, "he's big enough to eat already~" zzz I shot back, "Iggy's not even 2 lorrr~~ I dont't like junk food for my kids coz I dont't want them to fall sick easily." Then she goes back to the old line, "aiyah, abit only..." zzzzz Grrrrrrrr......

I told her, if it was real fruits or healthy snacks, I'm fine. Raisin bread I'm fine but the way she feed is too much lorr... :nah: Then we moved on to the organic lollipops that I just bought. I told her its' made from real fruits and all, so healthier. If buy in SG, it's soo ex, so we bought from other country. She said, "issit? Just now I bought 2 chocolate lollipops for them, so expensive, $1.90 for 2 small ones!!!" zzzzz.

Then she said she fed him chicken rice for dinner but he doesn't take chicken. I told her must cut finely then he will eat!! She said she did.. But I doubt. So she just fed him rice + egg. Zzzzz. And let him snack snack snack~~!!!!

Ian tell me, bo piangz, we need her help, so just close one eye baa.. -_-""

Ok. Finish ranting. :p Thanks. LOL.
lOlzzzzzzzzzz

my inlaws oso

dunnO why hOrrr, whenever she uses my kitchen, i see LOTSA ANTS EVERYWHERE

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CanCanMum

and my MIL horr, the way she gives baber food is berrrri dirty deeee

she uses her fingers or she put the bread (for baber) on the table (god noes whether she placed any raw meat on the table bo)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

apollo

and my mother in law horr, the way she gives baber food is berrrri dirty deeee

she uses her fingers or she put the bread (for baber) on the table (god noes whether she placed any raw meat on the table bo)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ash much more dirtier! he will take his bread, put on the floor den immediately take up and pop into his mouth!!! ***piak***

beibei, i lik ur new avatar!!!!!!!! :tlaugh:

apollo

just came bk from TPY.. carried back a carton of kodomo wet wipes. offer, $1.95, buy 10 get 1 free...

***auntie mode***

:tlaugh:

apollo

beibei, better pass her a glass of warm water and a flu tablet and aft that SIAM!!!!!!!!:tlaugh: