This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

Phoebii Cheng

BABER was so disappointed, he quietly go keep his toy (he wanted to bring to beach deee) , CRY also cannot................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so SAD horrr................i must HUG him tight tight

Ohh so sad.......my hubby always tell me, if let's say we promise our son something, must keep it if not next time he won't believe us oredi.........

apollo

Ohh so sad.......my hubby always tell me, if let's say we promise our son something, must keep it if not next time he won't believe us oredi.........
my ahlao also always say tt! he said kids are very clever. they not only rmb, in future they wont trust us anymore..

CanCanMum

my ahlao also always say that! he said kids are very clever. they not only rmb, in future they wont trust us anymore..
ya so sadddd........u can see the disappointing look in his eyes lOlzzzz

so far Baber still trusts us coz he is in the stage of dunnO pple will bluff him kind lOlzzzz......(trust me MORE laaa of coz wahahah)

pOOr baber .......................

Last edited:

Phoebii Cheng

This morning, I fell down while trying to board the bus........fell flat on my bum & leg under the bus....thank God that the bus nv move yet....but hor, one lady behind me see me fall, say "aiyo, aiyo.." I thot she would come over to help me up, but no......she wants to board the bus

The bus driver too.....stand there keep on saying" r u ok?"...I mean the bus driver a guy don't want to help, I understand

What a day!!!!

CanCanMum

This morning, I fell down while trying to board the bus........fell flat on my bum & leg under the bus....thank God that the bus never move yet....but , one lady behind me see me fall, say "aiyo, aiyo.." I thot she would come over to help me up, but no......she wants to board the bus

The bus driver too.....stand there keep on saying" r you ok?"...I mean the bus driver a guy dont't want to help, I understand

What a day!!!!
so DANGEROUS!!!! U ok mahhh