This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

apollo

pinkD, almond bro, just nw i was chatting with a fren. ehh she kind of persuade me to join her in property line. but i told her at this moment, diffi for me to go out to wk. cos i nd to focus on ash. den she said things lik: ash will kind of lost many chance to learn many stuff cos ahlao 1 pax bringing the bread hm, and he so pathetic.. the word pathetic made me feel so upset.. made me feel so useless...

almond

pinkD, almond bro, just now i was chatting with a friend. ehh she kind of persuade me to join her in property line. but i told her at this moment, diffi for me to go out to wk. cos i need to focus on ash. then she said things lik: ash will kind of lost many chance to learn many stuff cos ahlao 1 pax bringing the bread hm, and he so pathetic.. the word pathetic made me feel so upset.. made me feel so useless...
Mmm.... don't feel sad... it's not important on wat she say. it's more important what you think, and how your ah lao feel?

apollo

Mmm.... dont't feel sad... it's not important on what she say. it's more important what you think, and how your lao feel?
actu both ahlao n me feel that now is not the right time for me to go out to wk cos ash is still young, and we both dun bear to leave him under other's care.

but then, sometimes when ppl said such things, more or less will have those upset feeling...

PinkDiamonds

As a SAHM, people can say a lot of things to make us feel upset or inferior. Sometimes I just tell people, it's my family problem keep their nose out of it, or say "at least my hubby can afford to let me be a SAHM."

A lot of FTWM long to be SAHM too, and vice versa. Whichever choice u make, people also will have something to say. Most importantly like what almond say, you must feel confident about this choice you & hubby have made, so no matter what people say is just "er bian feng" one in one out.

Daddy D

Alpha Male
pinkD, almond bro, just now i was chatting with a friend. ehh she kind of persuade me to join her in property line. but i told her at this moment, diffi for me to go out to wk. cos i need to focus on ash. then she said things lik: ash will kind of lost many chance to learn many stuff cos ahlao 1 pax bringing the bread hm, and he so pathetic.. the word pathetic made me feel so upset.. made me feel so useless...
:err::err::err::err::err:
I tot simi things happened.... cheyyy.... u at night cannot sleep... think 2 much liaoo... mai EMO... long weekend liaoo :)

Phoebii Cheng

*hugz* apollo....yeah i agree with PinkD, don't mind what others say....they can talk and talk all they want, you just stay happy & spend time with ashton & your hubby. So long as your family is happy can oredi. :tlaugh:

autumn82

iggy can talk already? :tlaugh:
:err::err::err: He can't speak in full sentences yet. But his 'word bank' is increasing daily..!! :) And of coz, his mischievous ways are also increasing! All thanks to the exposure of SCHOOL! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

PinkDiamonds

haha! My mum's favourite show @ 7pm... I also BTH... haha! :)
我问天... 我问天....
Eh DH & I chase this show every evening wor!

Initially I didn't get it at all and I first watched it when I was pregnant with DD #1, which was in Nov/Dec 2008.

I guess the show is a good break from the predictable channel 8 mediacorp productions? :shyxxx: