This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

apollo

Eh dear husband & I chase this show every evening !

Initially I didn't get it at all and I first watched it when I was pregnant with dear daughter #1, which was in Nov/Dec 2008.

I guess the show is a good break from the predictable channel 8 mediacorp productions? :shyxxx:
i also watched it with my parents when ash was still in my tummy. i think tt is why ash love this song so much? :tlaugh:

almond

BATAM HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

PinkDiamonds

I saw the YOG torchbearer too! Caused a temporary traffic jam.

This weekend I am in a biatchy mood, cause some1 in SMH forum offended me (again). Same person I always biatch to u all in CR. Really very ungrateful and RUDE. Never say thank you never mind, give me a rude reply. I'm just trying to be nice and offer a suggestion and the tone she use is like telling me, "do u think i'm an idiot?" pui. a friend of mine even tell me why i still so nice to her since she have been rude to me so many times already. initially i thought she's just post-natal blues, but i guess now i shldn't give her face.

always complaining about her sad pathetic miserable life and blaming everyone and everything but herself. zzzzzzzz.

okay happy now. :D

Phoebii Cheng

This weekend I am in a biatchy mood, cause some1 in SMH forum offended me (again). Same person I always biatch to you all in CR. Really very ungrateful and RUDE. Never say thank you never mind, give me a rude reply. I'm just trying to be nice and offer a suggestion and the tone she use is like telling me, "do you think i'm an idiot?" pui. a friend of mine even tell me why i still so nice to her since she have been rude to me so many times already. initially i thought she's just post-natal blues, but i guess now i shldn't give her face.

always complaining about her sad pathetic miserable life and blaming everyone and everything but herself. zzzzzzzz.

Someone in this forum?

apollo

This weekend I am in a biatchy mood, cause some1 in SMH forum offended me (again). Same person I always biatch to you all in CR. Really very ungrateful and RUDE. Never say thank you never mind, give me a rude reply. I'm just trying to be nice and offer a suggestion and the tone she use is like telling me, "do you think i'm an idiot?" pui. a friend of mine even tell me why i still so nice to her since she have been rude to me so many times already. initially i thought she's just post-natal blues, but i guess now i shldn't give her face.

*hug*

i understand hw u feel.. cos someone also like tt.. i not close with her, she used to sms me and if i not time reply she will call me and ask many things regarding pregnancy. and i always tell her whatever i noe. but i nv receive a thank you from her b4.. very rude!

can pm/msn me the link? i go see how 'good' the person's ang mohh is.. i wanna see if is better den me anot.. :tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
*hug*

i understand hw you feel.. cos someone also like that.. i not close with her, she used to sms me and if i not time reply she will call me and ask many things regarding pregnancy. and i always tell her whatever i know. but i never receive a thank you from her before.. very rude!

can pm/msn me the link? i go see how 'good' the person's ang mohh is.. i wanna see if is better then me anot.. :tlaugh:
Mai kena sue later horrr... :)

Phoebii Cheng

Yeahhhhh today saw the helicopter flying the singapore flag pass by my house....my son so excited to see it............:Dancing_wub:

apollo

Yeahhhhh today saw the helicopter flying the singapore flag pass by my house....my son so excited to see it............:Dancing_wub:
cn see v clearly??

ust nw the tv show the president waving, den silly ash go wae back to the tv.. sibehh funny loooooooooooo :tlaugh:

Phoebii Cheng

cn see very clearly??

ust now the tv show the president waving, then silly ash go wae back to the tv.. sibehh funny loooooooooooo :tlaugh:
Yup can see clearly.....my son was so excited to see the helicopters tht he don't want to eat his dinner

so cute ash wave back to tv......hahahha:tlaugh:

Phoebii Cheng

I saw a lady this morning, standing in the middle of a parking lot, my hubby wanted to park the lot......and waited for her to move away, but then later we saw another car gg to park in tht lot.............

So she was "chop-ing" tht lot for her hubby...........wat a way:tlaugh:

diymummy

I saw a lady this morning, standing in the middle of a parking lot, my hubby wanted to park the lot......and waited for her to move away, but then later we saw another car gg to park in tht lot.............

So she was "chop-ing" tht lot for her hubby...........what a way:tlaugh:
I hate it when people do that. I saw a number of times liaooo...