Time table for the new maid

Tricia

Having a maid coming next week.
Want to know how to plan for her working time table.
Can share your sample with me.

MP_11

Hi Tricia,

here is a link which I find useful as a guide...its a post from Aby. You can modify her time table sample accordingly.

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f79/guidelines-job-schedules-domestic-helpers-2014/
Thanks for the link, it is very helpful. I was searching online for solutions to translate to Bahasa Indonesia after I modified the schedule but couldn't find any. Thought it was important to help avoid misunderstanding as helper may not have good command of English.

I eventually got my friend's help to translate it. She's a native Bahasa Indonesia speaker who has been in SG for more than 6 years, SAHM to 2 young boys and willing to translate for a small fee (some income while kids go to school!). Please pm me if anyone requires this and I will link you up!
* I do not make any commission etc from this

Christina2605

Thanks for the link, it is very helpful. I was searching online for solutions to translate to Bahasa Indonesia after I modified the schedule but couldn't find any. Thought it was important to help avoid misunderstanding as helper may not have good command of English.

I eventually got my friend's help to translate it. She's a native Bahasa Indonesia speaker who has been in SG for more than 6 years, SAHM to 2 young boys and willing to translate for a small fee (some income while kids go to school!). Please pm me if anyone requires this and I will link you up!
* I do not make any commission etc from this
Hi can I have the link please? I need it to communicate with my maid. I need a English schedule that has translation in bahasa. Thanks.