Tips for conquering Tokyo Disneyland with 2 young kids

ltbs2006

Dear fellow mummies

I just managed to book a trip to Tokyo Disneyland at the end of the month - going with hubby and 2 young girls (4+ and 2+). Will be staying at the Sheraton Grande Hotel, which the travel staff told me is very very near Disneyland itself. As this will be our 1st trip to Tokyo Disneyland, I would greatly appreciate tips on how to manage and conquer the place, such as how to get there from Narita airport (I heard taxis are very expensive), how to queue for the rides (Fastpass???), have meals for kids etc.

Thanks!

Cheyenne

Hi,
Narita airport is about 1hour (bus ride - they called it airport limousine bus) to town. I'm not sure where is Sherton. But, I was staying near the Shingawa train station and took the train to Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Disney Sea.

They are 2 differerent theme park - land is kiddies. while the sea would be more appreciate for older kids. Yes, you should use your entrance ticket to get the fast pass and return later for the rides by joining the shorter q. Of course, they limit you to the nos of fast pass you can get.

They have lots of staff on duty and you can ask around. staff are very helpful.

Hope the tips helps.