Tips for you..

zaclin29

Zaclin29......

My bean sprouts have big heads but either tiny or no tails :wong19:
Might be of different breed?
Anyway I washed for boiling tonight and can smell the sprouts
Hopefully they help

Meanwhile continuing to prepare the next batch ;)

Hopefully it will work! Good luck!

mymiracle

i would like to try this too.... tired for 8 year and last year fail 2 IVF :(

I have a question here-

when i soak the beans for 2 day, boil it into 1 glass and drink it on day 1... after that do i use the same bean sprout to boil water again for day 2 or it should be throw away?

And, do u mean everyday i have soak the beans and repeat the step (drinking) till OVL date?

thanks

zaclin29

i would like to try this too.... tired for 8 year and last year fail 2 IVF :(

I have a question here-

when i soak the beans for 2 day, boil it into 1 glass and drink it on day 1... after that do i use the same bean sprout to boil water again for day 2 or it should be throw away?

And, do u mean everyday i have soak the beans and repeat the step (drinking) till OVL date?

thanks
Hi mymiracle.

U need to use fresh bean sprouts to boil everyday.
So I usually make new batch everyday.
At one time, I'll hv 2 batches of beans growing.

I will prepare the beans on day1 & day2. By day3, u shld be able to boil day1 beans & make new batch for day 5.
On day4, u can boil day2 beans & prepare new batch for day6.

You hv to estimate the starting point. Ie. minus 2 days before menses day Since u hv to Start drinking on day1 of menses.
Sometimes u can keep the beans for 3 days if it doesn't turn bad. Ie. the white sprouts turn brownish.

Hope abv clarifies... :)

Good luck!

puzzledME

Dear Zaclin 29,

how are you and the checkup?
me and hubby went to Su and so far has taken 3 visits of the medicine.
though they tasted bitter but were still bearable.
fell ill after the 1st medication and was told that this is norm and the body is getting rid of the toxin.
did you go thru the same?

but i must say, she is v friendly and we feel comfortable with her.

zaclin29

Dear Zaclin 29,

how are you and the checkup?
me and hubby went to Su and so far has taken 3 visits of the medicine.
though they tasted bitter but were still bearable.
fell ill after the 1st medication and was told that this is norm and the body is getting rid of the toxin.
did you go thru the same?

but i must say, she is v friendly and we feel comfortable with her.

Hi PuzzleME,

Thanks for your concern. Im going for my next check up next Friday. Hope all will be OK. :)

I did not fall ill after taking her med but heard of such things before where you will fall ill after a massage/acupunture because your body is getting rid of the toxins.

Yes, she is very friendly and me and hubby likes her very much too.

Just to update, a fren went to visit her end of Dec and she is already pregnant now! :)
She had been trying for 2 yrs and finally managed to conceive...

I cant wait to hear good news from the forumers here who has a success story to tell!

Hope all is going well for you and hubby too.... :)

puzzledME

dun worry as you both will be fine :)

wow,, that's fast!! congrats to her !!

btw how do you found out your pregnancy? thru Su or DIY test?

Hopefully our good news are on the way ;)

zaclin29

I actually tested 2 days before my next menses date...

The main sign is from my charting....
It is said that if you record a one-day-peak between 7-10 DPO & high temp remains thereafter, high chance that you are pregnant...

So in my chart, I recorded a one-day-peak on 9 DPO... 10 DPO there's a little dip in temp... and high again thereafter....
So i waited till 13 DPO to confirm that it's still high temp before I took the test...

And this was because my hubby was pestering me to take the test... haha... I dont want to be so kancheong....

But when I took the test, the blue line was very very faint..... So we ended up taking the test everyday for the whole week to double & double confirm.....

If you are not charting, it is better to wait until ur menses is late by few days....

puzzledME

i see, sound complex..

yup will wait till end of this week to be v confirm :)

for now, its only a few days late ..

thx Zaclin, for all your advises ;)

blessings

halo, i've been reading your posts n they seem very interesting.
i've been trying to conceive for almost 6 mths now, still trying hard
every cycle, trying for 2nd baby. my son is about 2 yo now. i got pregnant
last yr june, but had a miscarriage after 7wks.. big blow..
have been trying since then but still no gd news.
congrats to u, finally got pregnant after 2 yrs.
im thinking of trying TCM, but having some doubts,
cos in é past i used recommendation frm my gynae, so never try
tcm before.. but gynae recommendation is very costly, so i
find it difficult to follow.. im now considering cheaper alternative.
do u think i should give tcm a try?
like wat u suggested, sinseh Su sounds very experienced n has
many success stories, including ur success story.
will u highly recommend her?
pls advise me. thankss

zaclin29

Hi blessings,

Yes of cos I would highly recommend Dr Su as I have heard 4 success stories so far...
I also find that treatments suggested by Gynae is very ex & wanna try a cheaper alternative...
I think TCM is a good option for now..

Do give your feedback on Dr Su after u visited her & Good luck on trying for no. 2!

blessings

ok, i'll try to make an appointment to see Su.hope to share my success story soon.
is tis ur first pregnancy? how far along r u in ur pregnancy now?
btw, how old is sinseh Su? how often do you have to visit her?

zaclin29

ok, i'll try to make an appointment to see Su.hope to share my success story soon.
is tis ur first pregnancy? how far along r u in ur pregnancy now?
btw, how old is sinseh Su? how often do you have to visit her?
U don't have to make appt with Dr Su. Just go down to take a Q number.
Yes this is my first pregnancy & I'm 12 wks now..
Dr Su seems pretty young to me.. Between late 30s to early 40s...
I need to visit her fortnightly...
For your 1st visit, u may need to go back after 1 week then thereafter fortnightly..

puzzledME

Zaclin,i am having some brown spotting since Sat where my period is supposed to due.there is no pain only occasionally mild cramp.spotting is not often, 2-3 times a day, only when wipe or when there is a mild cramp other than, i have tender breast and not much craving for any food.were you like tt? is this the cause of chinese medication since it is my 1st month? thot it was supposed to improve the period flow but now it didnt even come.

zaclin29

Zaclin,i am having some brown spotting since Sat where my period is supposed to due.there is no pain only occasionally mild cramp.spotting is not often, 2-3 times a day, only when wipe or when there is a mild cramp other than, i have tender breast and not much craving for any food.were you like tt? is this the cause of chinese medication since it is my 1st month? thot it was supposed to improve the period flow but now it didnt even come.
I do have brown spottings before I took TCM.
Sometimes I have it for a week before the menses come.
However, spotting & mild cramp can be due to implantation.
Have u done the test?
Are you going to see Dr Su soon?

puzzledME

yet to test just in case its too early as today is day 6 should I? anyway, i am still taking Su medicine and left with 2 packs before the next visit which will be next monday. am i normal?

zaclin29

yet to test just in case its too early as today is day 6 should I? anyway, i am still taking Su medicine and left with 2 packs before the next visit which will be next monday. am i normal?
Day 6 shld be ok to test if you want to.
Did u see Dr Su when u had yr last menses?
Or after yr last menses?

To me, it is normal. Cos it always happened to me last time.

puzzledME

may test tmr just in case not right and can see gp immediately1st visit her on day 01 of my last menses and started the medication when clear just worried something else is growing inside which block the flow?? hmm ..

zaclin29

may test tmr just in case not right and can see gp immediately1st visit her on day 01 of my last menses and started the medication when clear just worried something else is growing inside which block the flow?? hmm ..
Oh so you started her med after your menses?
Because I remembered taking her med from day 1 or 2 of my menses so that it will clear any old blood in the uterus so that I can start conceiving with a "clean" uterus...

However just take a test. If result is not favorable, don't be disheartened. Take it as a month where you are doing a overhaul clean up of your body.
That's how I see it too.

If there is something else blocking, dr Su would have known. You shld ask her the reason for the spotting when u visit her again.