Tips for you..

puzzledME

ooh, i was told to take when clean..yup actually when i spotted the brown discharge, me told hubby coming le.. and just take the 1st month to cleanse the womb since i fell ill after day 3 of intake.. anyhow, better test than keep pondering why .. thanks Zaclin, will post you the result :)

blessings

ladies, how did è chk up go? zaclin, baby active n healthy?
puzzledme, how did é test go? anything interesting?

maddie

Hi,

Is it really that good? I will go and try it after talking to my husband. Coz we have been trying for a year and there is no news. :( My husband low type 1 diabetics as well as low motility and morphology and the concentration is not there. Sigh! I had endiometrisis last year and have taken out the blood cyst. Since then I did not conceive. :( I tried IVF in Dec 2011. However it went BFN (unsuccessful). Now waiting to do the frozen cycle at SGH with Dr Yu Su-Ling.

Hi puzzledME,

Here's the address and contact no.

Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West Ave 6 St.11 #01-266.
Tel : 6896 1618
Physician Su

Operating hours:
Mon: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Tue: 8.30am - 12pm
Wed: 8.30am - 12pm
Thu: Closed
Fri: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Sat: 1.30pm - 5pm
Sun: 8.30am - 12pm
PH: Closed

Another forumer also went to the same Singseh and he did recommended her too and said that his wife also got pregnant in the same month they visited her.
The Singseh was recommended by my colleague who had a few fertility issues (cant rem them) and after she went to visit her, she conceived after 2 mths!
Of cos the singseh was recommended by her gf who also conceived within the same month..

I dont know whether it is just a coincidence or Dr Su's trad medicine is really good... and Dr Su is really confident that her medicine works & you shld be able to conceive in a short time!
I hope her medicine will help you to conceive too! Do post if you do! :)

Good Luck!

zaclin29

Hi,

Is it really that good? I will go and try it after talking to my husband. Coz we have been trying for a year and there is no news. :( My husband low type 1 diabetics as well as low motility and morphology and the concentration is not there. Sigh! I had endiometrisis last year and have taken out the blood cyst. Since then I did not conceive. :( I tried IVF in Dec 2011. However it went BFN (unsuccessful). Now waiting to do the frozen cycle at SGH with Dr Yu Su-Ling.
Hi maddie.

I can't guarantee if she can help you to get pregnant.
So far I have known 3 person excluding myself who have conceived within 2 months of taking her med.
One of them had a few fertility issues which the doctor said her chance of having a baby is zero.
Another one did IVF & had been unsuccessful too.
For myself, i don't have any fertility issue but my hubby has low sperm count & motility rate.

All I can advise is that you shld see her. Tell her all the medical issues you have & ways you have tried to conceive.
She will be able to advise you in TCM terms.

We shld try all means & way & shouldn't give up.
I've waited 2 years for this & Dr SU made it happened for me. :)

maddie

Dear Zaclin29,

Ok Ok...I will see her tmr after work. My hubby also has low sperm count and motility rate. I have tried one round of IVF. However, it was unsuccessful. Hence, nearer to the end of Feb I will be trying for the frozen cycle. Shall see her tmr and see what she has to say. Maybe Dr Su is really good.

Hi maddie.

I can't guarantee if she can help you to get pregnant.
So far I have known 3 person excluding myself who have conceived within 2 months of taking her med.
One of them had a few fertility issues which the doctor said her chance of having a baby is zero.
Another one did IVF & had been unsuccessful too.
For myself, i don't have any fertility issue but my hubby has low sperm count & motility rate.

All I can advise is that you shld see her. Tell her all the medical issues you have & ways you have tried to conceive.
She will be able to advise you in TCM terms.

We shld try all means & way & shouldn't give up.
I've waited 2 years for this & Dr SU made it happened for me. :)

blessings

hi maddie, keep us posted w updates after u see physician Su ok?
lets just encourage one another..we are trying our very best to
conceive, that is biological urge of motherhood.
cant wait to have one myself. praying hard every night for miracle
to happen again..

Dear Zaclin29,

Ok Ok...I will see her tomorrow after work. My hubby also has low sperm count and motility rate. I have tried one round of IVF. However, it was unsuccessful. Hence, nearer to the end of Feb I will be trying for the frozen cycle. Shall see her tomorrow and see what she has to say. Maybe Dr Su is really good.

puzzledME

Hi all,
DIY test on saturday and was positive ..
Went to dr Su and told her abt the spotting ..
Was told the fetus is weak and given med to hold it
Need to rest in bed for 2 weeks...
Hope it be alright ...

Zaclin do you hv any pregnancy signs and do they come and go?

Worried abt my condition...

Btw do you any hv gyne to recommend? Thot of going for a scan to check it is alright ...

maddie

Ok..This is what Dr Su told me. She says that my feet and hands are cold. So naturally my womb would be cold as well. She ask me to wear socks when I sleep. Then she prescribed medicine for me to tiao my body and the womb while waiting for my frozen cycle to start.

hi maddie, keep us posted w updates after u see physician Su ok?
lets just encourage one another..we are trying our very best to
conceive, that is biological urge of motherhood.
cant wait to have one myself. praying hard every night for miracle
to happen again..

blessings

wow, congrats to u puzzledme.. u did it. Dr Su is really good ya.
u only went to see her once and u are pregnant now..
i'm really amazed..
pls take gd care of urself, get urself checked with gynae asap.
dun take any risk if u feel unwell..
my gynae is dr sheila loh frm raffles hospital. she is good.

blessings

i'm really amazed..

maddie

Wow!!! So fast got pregnant ah? My ovulation date is pass le. Guess have to wait till after my menses then can try for a baby...or else means wait for the frozen cycle to happen....

i'm really amazed..

zaclin29

Hi all,
DIY test on saturday and was positive ..
Went to dr Su and told her abt the spotting ..
Was told the fetus is weak and given med to hold it
Need to rest in bed for 2 weeks...
Hope it be alright ...

Zaclin do you hv any pregnancy signs and do they come and go?

Worried abt my condition...

Btw do you any hv gyne to recommend? Thot of going for a scan to check it is alright ...
Hi puzzledME!

I am so happy for you! Another success story to share!
As far as I can remember I dont really have pregnancy signs...
No headache, vomitting, nausea feeling, extreme fatigue but I find that when I stop taking her med for few days, all morning sickness will come to me at once!
So I make sure that I remember to take her med..

I do have mild cramps in the beginning and Dr Su told me any kind of cramps and backache in the first trimester is not a good sign although you read on the internet that it is normal.... So I do take her advice seriously.... When I took her med, I dont have any cramps anymore....

But she said if you feel nausea or vomitting it is good as you are producing good hormones for the baby... but I dont have it at all....

Right now I am seeing a gynae at NUH... Not sure if she's good as I have only visited her once but she is quite nice and answer my questions patiently....
She's Dr Su Lilin if you are keen.... (Coincidently both my TCM doc and gynae are called Dr Su :p )

I went for my 1st checkup at a normal women's clinic when I was 6 wks but the doc couldnt detect any sac or heartbeat...
Then I went for next checkup with NUH directly when I was 8 wks...

I would advise that you see a gynae when you are 6 wks at least....

Do take care of yourself now!!

Any changes you find in your body, do google it! Alot of changes (to your body) is going to start now.....

Btw, did you also take the "bean sprout" water as per my tip?

zaclin29

Ok..This is what Dr Su told me. She says that my feet and hands are cold. So naturally my womb would be cold as well. She ask me to wear socks when I sleep. Then she prescribed medicine for me to tiao my body and the womb while waiting for my frozen cycle to start.
Hi maddie,

Dr Su also told me that my womb is cold thats why the fertilised egg cannot implant onto the uterus.... Thats also the reason why I have spottings before my actual menses because the fertilised egg is trying to implant onto my uterus... And if it is taking too long to implant, it will be dislodged and came out as menses....

Did she give u only 1 week supply of med now?

Do heed all her advices although at times you may find her advices is abit "ridiculous"....

I'm sure her med will prepare your body for the frozen cycle...
Do keep us updated how it goes....

Good luck!

maddie

Dear Zaclin29,

Ya, she gave me 1 week supply of medicine and ask me to see her again when the medicine finishes. She asks me to avoid taking cold drinks, which is my favourite! lol!!!! =P Coz cold drinks makes my tummy and feet cold like ice. Especially in Singapore this kind of weather, take hot drinks can "kill"! However, I will slowly adjust and see how the condition goes.

Hi maddie,

Dr Su also told me that my womb is cold thats why the fertilised egg cannot implant onto the uterus.... Thats also the reason why I have spottings before my actual menses because the fertilised egg is trying to implant onto my uterus... And if it is taking too long to implant, it will be dislodged and came out as menses....

Did she give u only 1 week supply of med now?

Do heed all her advices although at times you may find her advices is abit "ridiculous"....

I'm sure her med will prepare your body for the frozen cycle...
Do keep us updated how it goes....

Good luck!

zaclin29

Dear Zaclin29,

Ya, she gave me 1 week supply of medicine and ask me to see her again when the medicine finishes. She asks me to avoid taking cold drinks, which is my favourite! lol!!!! =P Coz cold drinks makes my tummy and feet cold like ice. Especially in Singapore this kind of weather, take hot drinks can "kill"! However, I will slowly adjust and see how the condition goes.
Hi maddie,

Yes, gotta avoid cold drinks and "cooling" food.... Sometimes I still take a cup of cold drinks when the weather gets too hot....
Otherwise I will take the normal plain water.... I didnt really take hot drinks.....

Hope everything will go smooth for you too!

maddie

Hi Zaclin29,

I hope so too. Just not sure how long to take the chinese medicine before everything in the body goes well. Oh well, shall just take until the time is right i guess.

Hi maddie,

Yes, gotta avoid cold drinks and "cooling" food.... Sometimes I still take a cup of cold drinks when the weather gets too hot....
Otherwise I will take the normal plain water.... I didnt really take hot drinks.....

Hope everything will go smooth for you too!

puzzledME

Thanks ladies ..
Yes I was amazed too as I fell sick the very month I tried her med
Hence din expect to hit that fast ..
Yet I'm worried now as the womb may not be fully well to hold

Dr Su mentioned the same as in spotting backache and good sign to vomit ...
I only felt nausea and slight breast tenderness ...

Only 5 weeks 2 days now .. Will see gynae only next week
Anyway I'm seeing Su agn this Friday after completing her med.. Hopefully there is improvement ...

Thanks for the recommended gynae , how are the charges like?

Dun worry too much blessings n maddie , it will e your turn next ..
Bb dust ... Bb dust ... Sprinkle sprinkle ... ;-)

zaclin29

Hi Zaclin29,

I hope so too. Just not sure how long to take the chinese medicine before everything in the body goes well. Oh well, shall just take until the time is right i guess.

Hi MAddie,

For me, it only took one week to get my womb "warm".... Then she gave me med so that I can ovulate the following week and to produce "good" eggs (2 wks supply).... Thereafter another med to make my womb "sticky" so that the fertilised egg can stick to my womb and implant into the uterus (2 wks suppply)....

Thats the whole cycle basically.....

So dont worry too much ok.... :)

Im sure your body will be ready for the frozen cycle by then... since thats what Dr Su plan for you.... :)

zaclin29

Thanks ladies ..
Yes I was amazed too as I fell sick the very month I tried her med
Hence din expect to hit that fast ..
Yet I'm worried now as the womb may not be fully well to hold

Dr Su mentioned the same as in spotting backache and good sign to vomit ...
I only felt nausea and slight breast tenderness ...

Only 5 weeks 2 days now .. Will see gynae only next week
Anyway I'm seeing Su agn this Friday after completing her med.. Hopefully there is improvement ...

Thanks for the recommended gynae , how are the charges like?

Dun worry too much blessings n maddie , it will e your turn next ..
Bb dust ... Bb dust ... Sprinkle sprinkle ... ;-)
Hi puzzledME,

For my doc at NUH, the first checked up was consultation $100 + scanning $60.
Subsequent consultation is $80....

Congrats again!