Tips for you..

zaclin29

Hi Ladies..

I have been trying to conceive for 2 years and finally managed to conceive last month.
I just wanted to share with you what I did differently during the last cycle which I think contributed to me conceiving this time. I am not sure which one is the effective one as I tried all of these in the same month.

• Both took TCM medicine for 2 months. Couldnt try the 1st month cos hubby was away for the whole month. Tried the 2nd month and successful. TCM medicines costs $22/fornightly (for her) and $45/month (for him).

• Started trying right after end of menses until the ovulation day. (tried 1 mth only)

• Stop having sex thereafter until your next menses or pregnancy test date. This is to prevent the fertilised egg to dislodge from your uterus. (tried 1 mth only)

• After ovulation, was still doing weights in gym but stop all jumpings (minor and vigorous) totally. (tried 1 mth only)

• Everyday drank the bean sprout water from 1st day of menses till ovulation day. (tried 1 mth only). I got this from a Malaysian forum & alot of girls claimed they got pregnant after drinking for one month only (including myself). I try to translate the steps for you below.

1. Take a handful of raw green beans.
  2. IMG_5391.jpg
  3. Wash and soak the green bean for abt 2 days (it will grow to a bean sprout) until the tail grows 2x the length of the bean "head". Dont put too much water, just enough to cover the green beans.
  4. IMG_5394.jpg
  5. Cover the bowl. (I used small tupperware container)
  6. After 2 days, it will grow into bean sprouts. Wash and throw away the skin of the green beans.
  7. IMG_5487.jpg
  8. Boil the bean sprouts in 2 glasses of water for 15 mins under low fire.
  9. The water will be left about 1 cup now. Use a sieve to pour the water out.
  10. Drink the water every night from Day 1 of menses until ovulation day.

Good Luck and keep trying!

Blow baby dust to all...........

SUCCESS STORY FROM MUMMYSG FORUM:
1. zaclin29 (after 2 months of visiting)
2. christinechan (after 2 months of visiting)
3. blessings (after 2 months of visiting)
4. careling
5. karennsh (after 1 month of visiting)
6. Joyfulsadness (after 2 months of visiting)
7. faithmummy (visited for 6 mths but jackpot on 1st try)
8. 30012011 (after 1st visit)

Here's the address and contact no.
Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West St. 11 (West Ave 6) #01-266 Singapore
Tel : 6896 1618
Dr Su Chun Lin (Master Degree traditional chinese medicine)

Consultation Hours (updated Aug 2014. Thanks to msblurr) :
Monday: 8.30am - 12:00pm / 1:30pm - 5:00pm (Night consultation is by Dr. Su's husband)
Tueday: 8.30am - 12:00pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 12pm
Friday: 8.30am - 12:00pm / 6:00pm -9:00pm
Saturday: 1.30pm - 5:00pm
Sunday: 8.30am - 1:00pm

Thursday and PH: Closed

(Appointment only take up to 30 nos, after 30 would be walk-in)

Last edited:

puzzledME

hi zadin29,

you mentioned to drink everyday till the O day, which would mean from the same cup? or one cup for each night? and do we have to change the water during that 2 days? or just leave until day 2 before removing them for washing and boiling?

thanks thanks for your advise :001_302:

zaclin29

hi zadin29,

you mentioned to drink everyday till the O day, which would mean from the same cup? or one cup for each night? and do we have to change the water during that 2 days? or just leave until day 2 before removing them for washing and boiling?

thanks thanks for your advise :001_302:
Hi puzzledME,

The one cup is for one day.
Usually I will top up the water on 2nd day (again, enough to cover the beans).
I will make one tupperware daily to grow the bean sprouts so you have 2 tupperwares at one time.
So that you get to boil fresh bean sprouts daily.

The important thing here is to time when is your period. So you need to start growing the beans 2 days before your period.
I found that if you keep the beans for more than 2 days, it will turn/smell bad. In the beginning, I threw away 1 tupperware of bean sprouts as my period was delayed.

I have also noticed that when I drank the water, my period is heavier than normal (this is to cleanse your uterus) and thereafter you will have more cervical fluid. According to the the Malaysia's forum, this is normal and it is supposed to be good. Condition for the sperm to swim in.

Good luck!

puzzledME

Hi Zaclin29,

thanks thanks for your explanation.
my before menses is quite light as compared to the past, and was told by GP i was getting too stressed and feeling down. :embarrassed:
hence i started taking ba zhen (chinese herb) and the flow is getting better and normal now.
hope the intake of sprouts will give me more bb dust :Dancing_wub:
btw, where can i buy those raw beans?

zaclin29

Hi Zaclin29,

thanks thanks for your explanation.
my before menses is quite light as compared to the past, and was told by GP i was getting too stressed and feeling down. :embarrassed:
hence i started taking ba zhen (chinese herb) and the flow is getting better and normal now.
hope the intake of sprouts will give me more bb dust :Dancing_wub:
btw, where can i buy those raw beans?
Hi puzzledME

You can get green beans from any provision shop and supermarkets, markets.
I was also taking chinese herbs and my flow was normal.
But when i drank the water from the bean sprouts, the flow got heavier.. :)

zaclin29

Sorry I meant Chinese sinseh :001_302:
Hi puzzledME,

Here's the address and contact no.
Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West St. 11 (West Ave 6) #01-266 Singapore
Tel : 6896 1618
Dr Su Chun Lin (Master Degree traditional chinese medicine)

Consultation Hours (updated Aug 2014. Thanks to msblurr) :
Monday: 8.30am - 12:00pm / 1:30pm - 5:00pm (Night consultation is by Dr. Su's husband)
Tueday: 8.30am - 12:00pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 12pm
Friday: 8.30am - 12:00pm / 6:00pm -9:00pm
Saturday: 1.30pm - 5:00pm
Sunday: 8.30am - 1:00pm

Thursday and PH: Closed

(Appointment only take up to 30 nos, after 30 would be walk-in)

Another forumer also went to the same Singseh and he did recommended her too and said that his wife also got pregnant in the same month they visited her.
The Singseh was recommended by my colleague who had a few fertility issues (cant rem them) and after she went to visit her, she conceived after 2 mths!
Of cos the singseh was recommended by her gf who also conceived within the same month..

I dont know whether it is just a coincidence or Dr Su's trad medicine is really good... and Dr Su is really confident that her medicine works & you shld be able to conceive in a short time!
I hope her medicine will help you to conceive too! Do post if you do! :)

Good Luck!

Last edited:

puzzledME

Hi Zaclin29 :001_302:

wow thanks soooo much for all the info provided, really appreciated your sharing.
in fact i had booked for an appt for Dr Chen Qiu Mei (u heard of)?
will be seeing her in 2 weeks time. wondered if she is good.
anyhow, i am tempted to try yours :shyxxx:

zaclin29

Hi Zaclin29 :001_302:

wow thanks soooo much for all the info provided, really appreciated your sharing.
in fact i had booked for an appt for Dr Chen Qiu Mei (u heard of)?
will be seeing her in 2 weeks time. wondered if she is good.
anyhow, i am tempted to try yours :shyxxx:

You are welcome.
I have never heard of Dr Chen but you can try for few months before changing.
I tried another singseh for 2 mths then I changed to Dr Su.
Just go the one that you are more comfortable with :)

puzzledME

Hi Zaclin29

I started growing the 1st batch on Tuesday night and till Thursday night the tails are yet to be twice the length of the heads but only half :nah:
Did I do the right way? Soak and cover the water just above the beans and cover the container
Thou my period is not here yet (can be anytime from now) do I continue to boil and drink even if the tails are not long enuf?

If the water level is slightly above the beans height will that affect the growth?

Thanks

zaclin29

Hi Zaclin29

I started growing the 1st batch on Tuesday night and till Thursday night the tails are yet to be twice the length of the heads but only half :nah:
Did I do the right way? Soak and cover the water just above the beans and cover the container
Thou my period is not here yet (can be anytime from now) do I continue to boil and drink even if the tails are not long enuf?

If the water level is slightly above the beans height will that affect the growth?

Thanks

Hi puzzledME

Thats really weird.. After 2 days, the tail shld be quite long... The heads are not that long right? :p
Yes, the water shld be just enough to cover the beans and cover the container (I use those transparent food container that we get when we tapao food kind)...
It is ok if the water is slightly more cos sometimes i put in more water too so that the bean can grow faster...

I presume if the tail is as long as the head, it shld be ok...
Did u make another batch already?

puzzledME

Err the heads are not long but v big hence the tails are not able to outgrown them
How :elvis:

Yes me used those containers fm ta bao

Just made my 3rd batch

zaclin29

Err the heads are not long but v big hence the tails are not able to outgrown them
How :elvis:

Yes me used those containers fm ta bao

Just made my 3rd batch

That's really weird... Where did u place the container??
I put them on top of my microwave oven, not near sunlight..
Not sure if sunlight will affect the growth...
Mine by 3rd day can become fat Taugeh...

puzzledME

Placed in the kitchen top away fm windows
Tonight is only the 2nd night is tt the reason for the short tails?
Guess I will have to wait till tmr to tell and hopefully by then the tails will be longer

Update you again tmr

Thanks so much

Hope ru and little ones?

zaclin29

Placed in the kitchen top away fm windows
Tonight is only the 2nd night is that the reason for the short tails?
Guess I will have to wait till tomorrow to tell and hopefully by then the tails will be longer

Update you again tomorrow

Thanks so much

Hope ru and little ones?
Yah maybe just wait for the 3rd night.. hope it will grow longer... if not buy a new batch of green beans :p

Im going for my first gynae visit on 9th Jan... hopefully all will be fine.. thanks!

puzzledME

yup gonna check out when home tonight :001_302:

no worries, all will be fine :Dancing_wub:
just stay relax and take good care of your health ;)

puzzledME

Zaclin29......

My bean sprouts have big heads but either tiny or no tails :wong19:
Might be of different breed?
Anyway I washed for boiling tonight and can smell the sprouts
Hopefully they help

Meanwhile continuing to prepare the next batch ;)