Tips for you..

Cantaloupe

Oh dear IsabelleBB, I thought it's just me, glad that I am not alone.
You know we always got so awkward especially dh 'cuz he thought I asked too much :eek:11:

Acupuncture is done by her husband, Dr. Neo.
Perhaps you can ask Dr. Su when you visit her next time, if acupuncture is needed for your case.
We did ask her before and she said not required.

Vivian2906

Hi ladies, I am new!

Firstly, congratulations zaclin29 for your BFP!!
Remember to update us with the progress, really feel happy for you!
For the beansprout drink, I also thinking wouldn't it be too cool especially drinking it during menses?

So rightfully (according to the remedy), it should start on CD1 till Ovulation?

For Dr. Su, I have been seeing her a couple of times together with dear husband, no doubt, she's quite friendly, but honestly I dont't get the point every time visiting her. She only told me during my first visit that my 子宫 is kind of 寒 and need to 调养. Unlike what you ladies said, she hardly took the initiative to brief me if there's any progress or improvement during each follow-up session, or what else needs to be further improved etc. Unless I raised up questions, otherwise, every session would be, hearing my pulse, checking my tongue, and that's it. I mean, I wouldn't have that many of questions in my mind every-time right? I am kind of upset as I rush down from East to West all the way to visit her, and almost every-time need to Q for at least an hour, but she didn't seem to bother to share more with me? :(

Recently, I underwent a couple of ultrasound scan session as well as blood test as advised by my Gynae, she said I am having mild PCOs but very fertile. I asked her if I need to do HSG but she said no as she could see that there's no blockage. I also had Ammenorrhoea Profile done to check on my hormone level, everything turned out well. I suspect it's dear husband's problem hence he had his SA done last week. We are seeing the gynae for the report tomorrow, hopefully everything's well. *fingers crossed*
Hi Cantaloupe, may I know which Gynae you are seeing? My HSG report shows both tubes are blocked but my Gynae said it's almost impossible as I just had #1 child two years ago.. He suspected is beoz of muscle contraction during the HSG injection.. then he suggested the Laparoscope surgery only to diagnose if there's really a blockage or false alarm:embarrassed:... Honestly, I dont want to do the bloody hell surgery at all coz it may probably end up with over 10K bills only to realize it is due to muscle contract..

You said your Gynae can see if there's a blockage? Maybe I should go and try your Gynae..

EYA

Hi everyone

Any of you with Dr Su pregnant with second child?
Does her medication helps with morning sickness or do any of you feel that with her medications, you have lesser symptoms during the first trimester ?

zaclin29

Hi EYA,
I tried to reply ur PM bt cant get thru cos yr inbox is full...
Can u delete some msg from ur inbox and sent mailbox?

Hi everyone

Any of you with Dr Su pregnant with second child?
Does her medication helps with morning sickness or do any of you feel that with her medications, you have lesser symptoms during the first trimester ?

hcmy

Hi I would like to know more about dr su at Bukit batok. Is her med suitable to take during the whole pregnancy (for antai) as I dun think to take the western medicine ? Tq.

joey26

Hi hcmy & all ladies,

My hubby & me had been seeing Dr Su at Bukit Butok for 1.5years+/- before i got pregnant last year. We were overjoyed & Dr Su was feeling so happy & excited for us too! I was on her (An Tai) medication during my first 7 months of my pregnancy, she told me these (An Tai) medication was for me to be able to hold my baby firm & well for the crucial start of being pregnant & also to build up & strengthen my "QI, blood, whole body immune system & womb etc ". I was feeling so tired during my 1st trimester & after taking her (An Tai) medication, my condition improve, although there were be times that i will feel tired (this is totally normal, as you are having & holding another miracle little life inside you.) I knew that i was feeling alright with my body & my precious baby was doing well too!! With Dr Su every 2 weeks check on me + (An Tai) medication for 7 months into my pregnancy + my Gyne routine check every month & his vitamins for my baby & me. I was feeling great with confidence. Hubby & me can't be much more happier that I FINALLY got pregnant after trying for 3 years+!!:) We are very & so thankful to Dr Su & my Gyne throughout my pregnancy. We went back to Dr Su 3 months after i had given birth to my little precious baby.

Reasons:
1. Wanted to "tiao" both our body immue system, especially [you]mine[/you] after birth.
2.Hubby wanted to make sure he will be still on track with his body condition for a 2nd baby!! :p

We are still currently seeing Dr Su every 2weeks, until we hit our 2nd jackpot again & cycle goes round same as in my 1st pregnancy!! :)

Hope my story help you & all ladies trying to concieve!! Lots of Baby Dust to all!! :)

Last edited:

Happygal168

Hi me and my hubby had taken Dr su med for 1 month but my menses just came but it ok I will try again this month , hope I can get pg this month.

Happygal168

I ttc for more then 2years , went for all the check up both are healthy and I had book for a ivf on mid of Dec, really hope dr su med can help me to conceive this month. Pray pray