TMC Charges and bag

Ashbaby

I understand we need to pay a deposit of $800 for a 4 bedder upon admission. Must tt be cash, or we can pay by nets or CC.

Whats the most updated stuff to pack for TMC.

iwan2noe

I understand we need to pay a deposit of $800 for a 4 bedder upon admission. Must that be cash, or we can pay by nets or CC.

Whats the most updated stuff to pack for Thomson Medical Center.
Hi,

did u go for the hospital tour? It is available everyday except Sun and PH. There are 2 sessions daily. 11am and 2pm. Register about 15 min b4 one of the tour timing and you can ask the hospital staff who brings the group around.

I went for the tour but I didnt ask. but I got the different rate for the different room types...u can ask me on the rates if u want :)

Ashbaby

Hi,

did you go for the hospital tour? It is available everyday except Sun and PH. There are 2 sessions daily. 11am and 2pm. Register about 15 min before one of the tour timing and you can ask the hospital staff who brings the group around.

I went for the tour but I didnt ask. but I got the different rate for the different room types...you can ask me on the rates if you want :)
I did went to the hospital tour, but they didnt mention abt it. Im just worried if we need to bring dollars with us. If can pay by nets then we dont have to prepare the cash.

iwan2noe

I did went to the hospital tour, but they didnt mention about it. Im just worried if we need to bring dollars with us. If can pay by nets then we dont have to prepare the cash.
ya, like me, u also didnt ask... hehe
think can pay via nets and also credit cards..

apollo

dun wry, comfirm plus chop can use nets and cc! cos when i went for delivery, i paid by nets, ds admitted TMC when he was ill, we paid by cc... so both can! haha!:Dancing_tongue:

beerbelly

can pay with nets/credit card.

things to bring:
1. maternity/heavy flow sanitary pads (they provide 1 bag, thick n bulky, which i used up in 1 day)
2. you may want to attend a baby care talk on 2nd day of delivery..bring something simple to wear like a loose dress. unless you dun mind walking around the hospital public area in your pyjamas.
3. ear plugs and eye shades if you want some zzzs when the others are awake...hehe
4. leave your wedding rings and jewellery at home.
5. favourite sweets/candy...
6. your favourite pillow, if you are fussy like me...
if breastfeeding....
6. nursing pads
7. nipple cream(medela purelan 100 very good)

things like the baby bag, diapers, tissue etc etc, are not free of charge, they are already charged into the room package.

erm....if anyone is interested....i wore my contact lens (disposables) during delivery....hehe:001_302: could see everything clearly!

Ashbaby

can pay with nets/credit card.

things like the baby bag, diapers, tissue etc etc, are not free of charge, they are already charged into the room package.

erm....if anyone is interested....i wore my contact lens (disposables) during delivery....hehe:001_302: could see everything clearly!
So does it means we need to pay for the BB stuff or no need?

apollo

So does it means we need to pay for the baby stuff or no need?
baby stuff means the diaper bag u going to bring hm?? tt one is included in the 'package'.. haha... normally charges for baby stay in the hopsital will be a few hundreds. much more cheaper than the mother's delivery and hospital fees.. =)

beerbelly

So does it means we need to pay for the baby stuff or no need?
hmmmm, im not sure if can opt out of paying...which means you will have to provide everything you and baby need. quite tedious leh. but they do charge quite alot for things like a box of tissue, $3+, fitti newborn diapers 28pc, $20+?, etc etc..... i thought diapers were sponsered until my hubby heard another couple exclaim about the cost, hehehe! but it doesn't really add up to that much lah....

autumn82

Can dont pay by not using?
Unlikely u can do so coz it's all in the package as stated by the mummies above, but u can still enquire from them beforehand.

When they are cleaning up your baby, they'd have opened the diapers and use it already. :)

autumn82

hmmmm, im not sure if can opt out of paying...which means you will have to provide everything you and baby need. quite tedious . but they do charge quite alot for things like a box of tissue, $3+, fitti newborn diapers 28pc, $20+?, etc etc..... i thought diapers were sponsered until my hubby heard another couple exclaim about the cost, hehehe! but it doesn't really add up to that much ....
How come is fitti? I thought TMC was providing Pampers NB? Agree with beerbelly, pretty tedious to bring so many things baby need.

apollo

i dont think can.. cos is include in e package alrdy. even if u dont wan, they will not deduct the amount from the package... anw i saw at other threads, many mummies said nowadays TMC quite ex.. now compare actu Mt A is cheaper than TMC... my cousin gave birth at Mt A c-sect 1 bedded totalt bill ard 6k+ mine also 6k+ at TMC 4bedded... LOL!!

btw tt time i gave birth ds on june and the diaper they used for him was Huggies Ultra.. how come everytime diffe huhh?? haha...

iwan2noe

i dont think can.. cos is include in e package alrdy. even if you dont want, they will not deduct the amount from the package...

btw that time i gave birth dear son on june and the diaper they used for him was Huggies Ultra.. how come everytime diffe huhh?? haha...
I went for the hospital tour and they place
mummy polo diapers in the all set of things in the "cot".
Think they've changed to this brand Liao :001_302:

apollo

so die die must pay whether we use or not?
i think so.. cos they confirm will claim that it is INCLUDED in the package and cannot be 'deducted'.. the package also included the diaper and FM (if u r not fully BF-ing) they drink in hospital..