TMC - Hospital/Maternity Bag

hueychye79

Hi all mummy, my EDD is Oct'09

Delivery Hospital - Thomson Medical Centre.

Please advise what thing need to prepare when admit to the hospital.

Heard that a lot stuff is chargeble and due to my tied budget I hope to know more and can prepare by myself.

:001_302:

For Mother:

For Baby:

Last edited:

yellowpudding

You will receive mail from TMC once you reserved the bed over at your gynae's clinic. Inside contains a form stating which bed you have reserved (this is to be confirm and signed by you and to be return to them) and a hospital guide.

The hospital guide will contain all the details you need to know ie admission registration, what to bring, deposit etc. :)

hueychye79

You will receive mail from Thomson Medical Center once you reserved the bed over at your gynae's clinic. Inside contains a form stating which bed you have reserved (this is to be confirm and signed by you and to be return to them) and a hospital guide.

The hospital guide will contain all the details you need to know ie admission registration, what to bring, deposit etc. :)
Yellowpudding, thanks for your info.

I am first time mtb, a lot of thing still blur blur..

You give birth at TMC as well?

apollo

hey no worries, we're seeing the same gynae right? jeanelle will gif u a list of wat to bring when the time is coming.. =D

or u wan to know it nw? i go find tt piece of paper... heeeeeeee........

hueychye79

hey no worries, we're seeing the same gynae right? jeanelle will give you a list of what to bring when the time is coming.. =D

or you want to know it now? i go find that piece of paper... heeeeeeee........
Regina, ya we're seeing the same gynae.

No need to know it now if Dr Sim will provide the list. :tlaugh:

Tommorrow is your big day... Everything prepare? :001_302:

apollo

Regina, ya we're seeing the same gynae.

No need to know it now if Dr Sim will provide the list. :tlaugh:

Tommorrow is your big day... Everything prepare? :001_302:
ya they will give u the list.. hehe...

prepare le but haven sterilise the breast pump, tonight going to do it... hee...