To All Blog-retailer Beware Of This Wholesaler

jassmine

Hi all i was soo so so angry & cheated n wanted to let all Blog seller know!

there's a online wholesaler in SG selling imported clothes from china, korea, japan and more, i have order a few baby clothes from them when i started my online business,after a week i asked a few times about the stock i haven received they told me there are some problem with their supplier so it delayed so long, as they tolded me is a ready stock but fine okay i accepted the ans they given. so after a few week the stock arrive BUT i only recieved 1 stock as there're a few more order? so i asked the wholesaler again, and they told me the others stock dont have but they can refund mine $$ back or order others product, so i chooses $$ refund but the day i ask for the refund till now after a month plus they havent refund my $$ back?!! they have been keep delaying. i felt so cheated !! i have been email them this few days but no respond reply from them..:embarrassed:

so all online retailer please dont order any clothes from this wholesaler IPUTA

pity u..i was cheated also from a blogshop..(wrote it in another thread)
i think u lost more $$ than me..
really hate those ppl..when ask our $ act so nice2 then when its time to refund - delay2 dunno how long then go missing.
for my case, i'm thinking of reporting the matter to the police. i think u shld too. can't let these ppl walk away juz like dat.
They dont understand how hard we need to work to earn those monies.. hope u can get ur $$ back.

:bmad::bmad:

jassmine

pity you..i was cheated also from a blogshop..(wrote it in another thread)
i think you lost more $$ than me..
really hate those ppl..when ask our $ act so nice2 then when its time to refund - delay2 dont know how long then go missing.
for my case, i'm thinking of reporting the matter to the police. i think you shld too. can't let these ppl walk away just like dat.
They dont understand how hard we need to work to earn those monies.. hope you can get your $$ back.

:bmad::bmad:
Ya lor, i dont know why those ppl have to do this, i lost alot of $$ for the stock really heart pain lehz. i was thinking of report of police but dunno how? my husband told me very hard to report police as is a internet scram. anyone have any experience for reporting police for internet scram??

yellowpudding

I myself is a wholesaler, prior that have you checked whether they are registered and licensed to do so? Also since you are dealing with apparels, you can call for a meeting to ask them to show you the samples and also a copy of the Look Book for that particular season / collection.

Normally for purchasing and payment, you pay a deposit first (depending on your quantity, i.e 30% to 50% of the total amount), upon receiving your goods, you will then pay for the remaining amount. They are also to let you know their normal shipping lead time and etc.

Hence do take note of all these procedures.

For your case Jassmine, I reckon best to get your report done up. Despite with others commenting that it's hard to nap that person but however do not let he / she get away.

:)

jassmine

I myself is a wholesaler, prior that have you checked whether they are registered and licensed to do so? Also since you are dealing with apparels, you can call for a meeting to ask them to show you the samples and also a copy of the Look Book for that particular season / collection.

Normally for purchasing and payment, you pay a deposit first (depending on your quantity, i.e 30% to 50% of the total amount), upon receiving your goods, you will then pay for the remaining amount. They are also to let you know their normal shipping lead time and etc.

Hence do take note of all these procedures.

For your case Jassmine, I reckon best to get your report done up. Despite with others commenting that it's hard to nap that person but however do not let he / she get away.

:)
hi yellowpudding,

i did ask for meeting to see the sample and place half of the deposit but they told me they dont meet up & receive half of the payment...

yellowpudding

hi yellowpudding,

i did ask for meeting to see the sample and place half of the deposit but they told me they dont meet up & receive half of the payment...
Jassmine dearie, a meeting and partial payment is always the normal practice for wholesalers hence if they reject you, there is definitely something fishy about them.

But the way, I reckon they are out to cheat right from the beginning. Hence I did a search on ACRA Biz File, their license is already cancelled as seen from here: https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet?app=MYBIZFILE-SHOP-CART&gotoPage=CompanyProdcutPage&lnkCoNo=53095980A&lnkCoName=IPUTA&lnkCoStName=YISHUN AVENUE 11&lnkStatus=Cancelled&lnkType=Business&page=RCBBIZCONAMELSTNEW&navTransList=Y&index=1&S=f0703b3120409ffffffffc15af46eec56c42&D=&prn_userid=MYBIZFILE-DIR-ENTITY&Param_Fromtype=RegisteredEntity

The owner of this entity (it's a sole proprietorship which means he/she is responsible and FULLY LIABLE for the business! which means if business = bankrupt, they will also be bankrupt!) is staying in Yishun infact, if you want to, you can purchase this information at SGD 5.00 from the website and actually hand all the details to the police along with your report. Jugging from the way it looks, you have quite a good stand with this case. :)

jassmine

Jassmine dearie, a meeting and partial payment is always the normal practice for wholesalers hence if they reject you, there is definitely something fishy about them.

But the way, I reckon they are out to cheat right from the beginning. Hence I did a search on ACRA Biz File, their license is already cancelled as seen from here: https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet?app=MYBIZFILE-SHOP-CART&gotoPage=CompanyProdcutPage&lnkCoNo=53095980A&lnkCoName=IPUTA&lnkCoStName=YISHUN AVENUE 11&lnkStatus=Cancelled&lnkType=Business&page=RCBBIZCONAMELSTNEW&navTransList=why&index=1&S=f0703b3120409ffffffffc15af46eec56c42&D=&prn_userid=MYBIZFILE-DIR-ENTITY&Param_Fromtype=RegisteredEntity

The owner of this entity (it's a sole proprietorship which means he/she is responsible and FULLY LIABLE for the business! which means if business = bankrupt, they will also be bankrupt!) is staying in Yishun infact, if you want to, you can purchase this information at SGD 5.00 from the website and actually hand all the details to the police along with your report. Jugging from the way it looks, you have quite a good stand with this case. :)

hi pudding, this is the website of the company, isit the same company u given me? iputa

yellowpudding

hi pudding, this is the website of the company, isit the same company you given me? iputa
yes it's the same company and they are no longer operating in Singapore since they cancelled their license, which is darn fishy.
A company which is STILL operating will show the status as LIVE instead of CANCELLED.

Last edited:

yellowpudding

Arrghh what should i do now...
get all the information and correspondences emails you have with the person and also the transaction details. also you may want to pay $5.00 to get the information about iputa and hand them ALL (but remember to make a copy for yourself) over to the police when making a report.

jassmine

ohh sorry i mean i have deleted so many their email that they sented to me previously i only kept the latest reply regarding the refund problem

yellowpudding

i have no idea how to retrieve the email back, husband even tried..
oh dear, sayang sayang. I think what you can do now is that get that biz file of that company from acra and your current emails and the transaction information with them - just hand them to the police.

hugs

btw, are you a taiwanese? :)

jassmine

oh ya wasted.. didnt know this happen.. haiz.. will report police on monday if they didnt reply as email them i have the detail of them if they still nv refund my money monday i will hand all the detail i have to the police to stop them from cheating other blog seller..

yup, im half Taiwanese:) heard u r Taiwanese also right?

yellowpudding

oh ya wasted.. didnt know this happen.. sigh.. will report police on monday if they didnt reply as email them i have the detail of them if they still never refund my money monday i will hand all the detail i have to the police to stop them from cheating other blog seller..

yup, im half Taiwanese:) heard you are Taiwanese also right?
don't let them get away with that dear! yup, i am also a half taiwanese. :)

Daddy D

Alpha Male
cute lehh... 1/2 + 1/2 = 1.... I heard they very fierce one... :p
once u have the Yishun addr... can go hang pig's head liaoo...
All the best! :)

btw... usually will have invoice/receipt thingy right... even with online transaction... that will help in your case.