To conceive baby in natural way

anna4674

You need help to GET PREGNANT? contact Dr Agbola on this email (hrdesk2225@gmail.com), i am here to share my testimony on HOW I CONCEIVE my baby after i suffer from PCOS and my TUBES ARE TIED, i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside from our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened, been to many doctors and yet my case remain the same, i was now seen as always unhappy. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not giving me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on Trying To Conceive with your TUBES TIED, and i came across a story of a woman who Dr Agbola helped to conceive a twins baby under the same condition as mine. so i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with two sons. words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in the same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him. This man is the best solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through. contact him today via email: hrdesk2225@gmail.com

LLT

Are you planning to get pregnant?

A research study titled Healthy Early Life Moments in Singapore (HELMS) has been initiated by KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital to optimise women’s metabolic health and mental wellness to improve fertility, lower the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes, and promote the healthy growth of the child.

The team is actively recruiting up to 500 women planning to conceive, aged between 21 and 40 years, and with BMI 25-40 kg/m2, to provide them with an integrated maternal-child care plan from pre-pregnancy, throughout pregnancy and for the first 18 months after delivery.

Google kkh.com.sg/HELMS for more information.

Attachments

natmoon333

For a time my hubby and I also had problems conceiving. What worked for us was through fertility assessments with my gynae Dr Chen Chern Yi. She helped us pinpoint the cause of our infertility and address them. I'd recommend you also visit your gynae for fertility screening if you're having difficulty getting pregnant, especially after 1 year of trying.

sayconttontails

Hi anyone always test and have the O sign after testing the ovulation kit ? 3 apps says its ovulation but keep tested O. Had when to ttsh for checkup all is fine. Do do you do?