Toddler Classes?

Sassymum

Hihi i am new to this forum and my girl is now 13 months old. Am looking for a enrichment class for her. Any mummies can recommend a good teacher? preferably english programmes and near boon keng. :)

Sassymum

Hi phoebii

I am looking for something interesting for my girl. like a music appreciation n more focus on music and creative exposure. Only looking to enroll her next year jan. She will be 16 Months by then. :)
Found a school and find their classes really interesting includes swimming for my toddler. Its at orchard central.

Wix.com RKA created by rkidzacademy based on kindergarten

Will be going to their event roadshow at parenthood fair on 11 nov to sign up for trial classes. Saw a few mummy recommending it on motherhood forum.
Was introduce by a friend. The boss of the school is actually her daughter's teacher. Heard from her that the teacher is very creative and good with young children below 3 and lesson is not rigid but has interesting movements. Was told she opening the school only in Jan but already has a regular pool of students and they will only take in through referral for now till march 2012. I called the director and she told me to go down to the fair to collect my free trial class voucher but enrollment is full till march holiday. So I'm quite sad. Hopefully I can go down and meet her talk to her directly to give my girl a space.
If you guys are keen maybe we can go for the same class together!
:)

noellamenon

Re: Toddler Classes - Rhythm-n-Rhymes - Music & Movement edutainment for toddlers

Hi Sassymum, Honeybunny - I run toddler sessions in the East....It's called 'Rhythm-n-Rhymes'.
- Edutainment for toddlers age 1 to 3+yrs @ 09-01, The Waterside, 9 Tanjong Rhu Road, Singapore - 436894. Registrations open for 2012!! SMS Noella @ HP: 82004142 OR e-mail noellamenon@gmail.com for more information! (Facilitator: Professional VO Actor / Jingle Artist / Singer & winner at the Hollywood Film Festival! Check out http://www.voice4ads.com/ )

Please click on the collage and flyer below - Actual snap shots taken during the Rhythm-n-Rhymes sessions.....every week tiny tots look forward to a different theme - Besides new songs, percussion fun, hymns, story time and muppet shows, we've covered sharing and caring, friends, saying sorry, good manners, seasons, festivals, animals, handy helpers and more! We recently celebrated Valentines Day ..the kids wore red and pink, learnt the 'I LOVE YOU & other Valentines Day songs, took home a surprise heart with their photo on it for their mums and dads and were told a story of LOVE!! They all had a blast!

As a special promotion - you can sign up for 2 trial sessions at $15 per class (UP: $25).....

Slide1.jpgRhythm-n-Rhymes flyer 2012.jpg

kinberuri

Weekends Enrichment Classes

Hi was wondering if anyone of u hv any recommendation on weekends class suitable for 2 years old child...

Ekari

Re: Weekends Enrichment Classes

Hi, I think you can try searching ApplePie Language and contact them for inquiries

Sassymum

hi sassymum may i know the school name or contact? I can't seem to find it online...thanks much

Sorry Honeybunnyz. I have been very busy with my kid. The name of the school is recognize! Kidz Academy.
I think their website i provided is wrong. HAHA! OOPS!
But you can check out their Facebook.
Recognize! KIDZ Academy - Education - Singapore, Singapore | Facebook

Read through the Facebook and saw a few mummies posted feedback on their wall. Pretty good Feedback. I went for the trial and i like the "personalized" feeling of the educators and I finally got a place for TERM 2.
So happy! The classes are really small and during the lessons, i can have an optional drop off choice. The classroom is built in such that the kids can't see us from inside but we can watch them from outside like a fish tank. Hee!

If you are keen u can email to rkidzacademy@singapore.com and tell them janica introduce you. Then perhaps our kids can be in the same class if they have space for term 2?

During the trial class, my kid run around and so i'm just praying she will adapt to it and she learns the attributes of sitting down. :)

Sassymum

Re: Weekends Enrichment Classes

You can try to call up the school i intro u for trial class. My kid is 20 months old now.
Think their trial class is $50. Referral pays only $30. You can say i refer you. HEE! Save some money.

colourfulhearts

Hello there :)

Holiday workshop June 2012
Date: 4th -8th June 2012
Theme: Let's walk in the park
Time: 1-3pm
Ages: 3 & 4 year olds
Cost: $40 per workshop, per day

15% discount applicable if you sign up before 30th June 2012

This workshop will be taught by Melissa, founder of Colourful Hearts. Melissa has worked in Julia Gabriel & Chiltern House, for 13 years so really, you get the same quality. Melissa also believes in small class sizes so that children's learning can be maximised :)

Have a look at our website (www.colourfulhearts.com) and we can be contacted via phone (6466-7456) or email (contact@colourfulhearts.com).

Hear from you soon :)

With warm regards,

The Colourful Hearts Team!