Toddler Enrichment Program

LayKwan

Hi member,

My girl is 16 months now. I had attended trial enrichment program in Growing Up Gifted @ United Square, trying to do one more trial in Bukit Batok Baby Jumper Gym.. any mommy with any recomendation for enrichment program suitable for 16 months? Thanks in advance for your valuable info.

Dora

Hi member,

My girl is 16 months now. I had attended trial enrichment program in Growing Up Gifted @ United Square, trying to do one more trial in Bukit Batok Baby Jumper Gym.. any mommy with any recomendation for enrichment program suitable for 16 months? Thanks in advance for your valuable info.
hI

i AM NEW IN THIS FORUM.... I have a 3 yr old ger ger who use to attend Kindermusik (14mths till 20mths), Julia Gabriel and Gymboree till 2yrs +....

Overall i find Kindermusik is strongly recommended for bb around 12 - 18mths, particulary the music movement, instrument and music played in the class amuse my ger ger very much, she simply loves goin ther every wk. JG is has alot of hands on activity, story telling, teachers are young, active and experts making the kids feel at ease. more suitable when kind turn 24mths at least. if not they will be really left out and a bit waste of time and $$$$$$$$$$$$..

LayKwan

hI

i AM NEW IN THIS FORUM.... I have a 3 yr old ger ger who use to attend Kindermusik (14mths till 20mths), Julia Gabriel and Gymboree till 2yrs +....

Overall i find Kindermusik is strongly recommended for bb around 12 - 18mths, particulary the music movement, instrument and music played in the class amuse my ger ger very much, she simply loves goin ther every wk. JG is has alot of hands on activity, story telling, teachers are young, active and experts making the kids feel at ease. more suitable when kind turn 24mths at least. if not they will be really left out and a bit waste of time and $$$$$$$$$$$$..
Hi, thanks for the info. I checked the website for Kindermuzik, they ahve multiple centers.. which one is better?