tonics

sassylady

i drink huiji's waist tonic too. been drinking it since my pregnancy.

and now i'm talking it still as a health supplement.

i drink it in the morning for the extra boost sometimes. and also before i go to bed. it helps relax me so im able to sleep better at night.

i didnt know it helps with blood circulation. i only thought it helps to strengthen the waist and also immune system. guess this makes it even better.
well. i went to google it and here are some of the benefits of the waist tonic.

Strengthens the body and the waist
Nourishes and darkens hair
Relieves aches in the waist and knee
Waist strengthening
Relieves muscle stiffness
Improves blood circulation
Relieves numbness of the hand
Gentle on the stomach

i guess there are some of the benefits that i dont even know.

well. i went to google it and here are some of the benefits of the waist tonic.

Strengthens the body and the waist
Nourishes and darkens hair
Relieves aches in the waist and knee
Waist strengthening
Relieves muscle stiffness
Improves blood circulation
Relieves numbness of the hand
Gentle on the stomach

i guess there are some of the benefits that i dont even know.
oh. that's alot of benefits. thanks babe.

so many benefits that i didnt know exist.

i dint know it helps nourishes and darken hair.

i guess maybe i should let my hubby drink some of the huiji waist tonic. his hair needs nourishment. hehehe.

sassylady

oh. that's alot of benefits. thanks babe.

so many benefits that i didnt know exist.

i dint know it helps nourishes and darken hair.

i guess maybe i should let my hubby drink some of the huiji waist tonic. his hair needs nourishment. hehehe.
yeah. i didnt know that until i saw it on the website.

usually i wont even read the instructions on the box. drink too many times to bother already. hahaaha.

apparently this huiji waist tonic has alot of benefits that not many people know off. i only know it's to help strengthen my waist and improve blood circulation. and that it's non alcoholic. that's all i know until i googled for it.

so embarassing! :shyxxx:

yeah. i didnt know that until i saw it on the website.

usually i wont even read the instructions on the box. drink too many times to bother already. hahaaha.

apparently this huiji waist tonic has alot of benefits that not many people know off. i only know it's to help strengthen my waist and improve blood circulation. and that it's non alcoholic. that's all i know until i googled for it.

so embarassing! :shyxxx:
no worries dear. i think it's kinda common especially for things that you have been using awhile already that you stop reading the instructions.

but its best to make sure you buy from an reputable brand for such health supplements. i believe huiji has been already for a long time already, and if you're taking it already and there's nothing wrong with you, i think it's fine.

sassylady

no worries dear. i think it's kinda common especially for things that you have been using awhile already that you stop reading the instructions.

but its best to make sure you buy from an reputable brand for such health supplements. i believe huiji has been already for a long time already, and if you're taking it already and there's nothing wrong with you, i think it's fine.
yes it's always best to buy from a reputable brand especially for things in regards to health or skincare.

i've been drinking huiji waist tonic since my pregnancy two years ago. and i'm still drinking it now as a health supplement. maybe preparing my body for my next pregnancy. :shyxxx:

yes it's always best to buy from a reputable brand especially for things in regards to health or skincare.

i've been drinking huiji waist tonic since my pregnancy two years ago. and i'm still drinking it now as a health supplement. maybe preparing my body for my next pregnancy. :shyxxx:
well, i only drink the waist tonic once a few days tho. my mother buys them for me because she thinks my body is a little weak. maybe she just wants another grandchild soon. that's why buy for me.

i do agree with you in many ways. it's best to buy from a reputable brand when it comes to things in relation to health, skincare or even electronics. i rather spend a little more for something of quality then something cheap that lacks in everything. right?

sassylady

well, i only drink the waist tonic once a few days tho. my mother buys them for me because she thinks my body is a little weak. maybe she just wants another grandchild soon. that's why buy for me.

i do agree with you in many ways. it's best to buy from a reputable brand when it comes to things in relation to health, skincare or even electronics. i rather spend a little more for something of quality then something cheap that lacks in everything. right?
lol. i guess you're right. for me personally i tend to stick to products that i've heard of or recommended by people i know. if not i'll never bother to try them. for huiji, it was recommended to me by my chinese doctor when i visited him for my pregnancy last time. been drinking it since then.

drinking the waist tonic helps with the strengthening of your waist and also immune system. your mother must be preparing your body for your next pregnancy slowly. i think she wants another grandchild soon.

lol. i guess you're right. for me personally i tend to stick to products that i've heard of or recommended by people i know. if not i'll never bother to try them. for huiji, it was recommended to me by my chinese doctor when i visited him for my pregnancy last time. been drinking it since then.

drinking the waist tonic helps with the strengthening of your waist and also immune system. your mother must be preparing your body for your next pregnancy slowly. i think she wants another grandchild soon.
so embarrassing to hear that coming from somebody else. :shyxxx:

told my hubby this but he dont believe me. tells me that my mother is just caring for my well being. i think i shall show him this reply from you instead. haha.

been drinking the waist tonic for awhile now. it really helps me to sleep better at night when i'm all tensed up during the day due to work. i supposed it's worth drinking it.

buying from a reputable brand is rather important to me. it's not about the price especially if i can afford it. i think the quality matters the most. good quality stuff is always worth the money. especially when it involves in our own personal well being.

sassylady

so embarrassing to hear that coming from somebody else. :shyxxx:

told my hubby this but he dont believe me. tells me that my mother is just caring for my well being. i think i shall show him this reply from you instead. haha.

been drinking the waist tonic for awhile now. it really helps me to sleep better at night when i'm all tensed up during the day due to work. i supposed it's worth drinking it.

buying from a reputable brand is rather important to me. it's not about the price especially if i can afford it. i think the quality matters the most. good quality stuff is always worth the money. especially when it involves in our own personal well being.
please do, i'm sure your hubby would get the hint now.

my mil did something similar also when she wanted another grandchild. start cooking my favorite foods and all. she bought me the waist tonic also. wants to build up my body to prepare for my next pregnancy.

right now we're still planning on whether to have the second child not. :shyxxx:

please do, i'm sure your hubby would get the hint now.

my mother in law did something similar also when she wanted another grandchild. start cooking my favorite foods and all. she bought me the waist tonic also. wants to build up my body to prepare for my next pregnancy.

right now we're still planning on whether to have the second child not. :shyxxx:
well, you should really answer the nation's call to have more babies!

i guess our mils are somewhat similar that they both want another grandchild. yours more proactive, but mine is slowly catching up already. she recently asked me if i have anything i would like to have for dinner. :\

i dont know if i should have another kid so soon. my boy has been giving me plenty of headaches. and i dont know if i can handle another child so soon. but it would be nice to have a playmate for him tho.

then again, if you put it this way, they are all doing this for our good. if we ever decide to have another kid. in a way prepare our body for the next one. i wouldnt be surprised if your mother in law starts brewing you and your hubby tonics every night. hahahah.

more waist tonic for the lady! :p

sassylady

well, you should really answer the nation's call to have more babies!

i guess our mils are somewhat similar that they both want another grandchild. yours more proactive, but mine is slowly catching up already. she recently asked me if i have anything i would like to have for dinner. :\

i dont know if i should have another kid so soon. my boy has been giving me plenty of headaches. and i dont know if i can handle another child so soon. but it would be nice to have a playmate for him tho.

then again, if you put it this way, they are all doing this for our good. if we ever decide to have another kid. in a way prepare our body for the next one. i wouldnt be surprised if your mother in law starts brewing you and your hubby tonics every night. hahahah.

more waist tonic for the lady! :p
thanks dear. i guess more waist tonic for you as well!

yeah, i think it's just a matter of time before the tonics come in. and hopefully before that we'll come to a decision on whether to have another bb or not.

gonna sip on my waist tonic now and head to bed. long day tomorrow.

so have you and your hubby decided? so embarassing to ask this. hahaha. :shyxxx:

thanks dear. i guess more waist tonic for you as well!

yeah, i think it's just a matter of time before the tonics come in. and hopefully before that we'll come to a decision on whether to have another baby or not.

gonna sip on my waist tonic now and head to bed. long day tomorrow.

so have you and your hubby decided? so embarassing to ask this. hahaha. :shyxxx:
no dear. havent decided on anything yet. like i mentioned earlier, one bb is already a big headache.

my mil just bought another bottle of the waist tonic for me. i dont know if its that i have been drinking it daily or the thing just disappears. now i drink it almost every night as it helps me to relax before i sleep. and i'll have a good nights sleep.

guess this is only a matter of time before we decide. *headache*

sassylady

no dear. havent decided on anything yet. like i mentioned earlier, one baby is already a big headache.

my mother in law just bought another bottle of the waist tonic for me. i dont know if its that i have been drinking it daily or the thing just disappears. now i drink it almost every night as it helps me to relax before i sleep. and i'll have a good nights sleep.

guess this is only a matter of time before we decide. *headache*
maybe you should keep the waist tonic for after delivery in the future. haha. save it for the future when you'll really need it.

but then again, as a health supplement, the waist tonic is actually not that bad!

anyway. good luck! heehehe.

maybe you should keep the waist tonic for after delivery in the future. haha. save it for the future when you'll really need it.

but then again, as a health supplement, the waist tonic is actually not that bad!

anyway. good luck! heehehe.
thanks thanks! good luck to you too!

the waist tonic is actually quite good. strengthens the body and waist. relieve body aches. improves blood circulation. and non alcoholic.

what's not to like right? :wong19:

sylviang

You can intake celergen, an anti-aging supplement with full conformity to more than 15 international stringent standards. It is a product researched and manufactured in Switzerland. More than 95% of the users have found Celergen highly effective.

It had the following benefits:-

1) Stimulation of specific cells concerned with obesity, arthritis, chronic fatigue, asthma, degenerative brain disease, osteoporosis, sexual dysfunction, male impotence and other metabolic ailments.
2) Enhancement in Stamina and Energy level
3) Boosting your sex drive and potency with endurance and vitality
4) Reducing your pre-menopausal syndrome and delaying your Menopause
5) Improving your alertness and mind
6) Revitalizing your body's immune system and defence mechanisms
7) Vastly improves your skin's resilience, tone, texture and overall complexion

To know more about Celergen, you can contact me at 97226844.

sassylady

thanks thanks! good luck to you too!

the waist tonic is actually quite good. strengthens the body and waist. relieve body aches. improves blood circulation. and non alcoholic.

what's not to like right? :wong19:
yes yes. i drank the waist tonic after my first pregnancy.

it was a godsent! because it was non alcoholic and i was bf my bb at a point of time.

because the food my mil cooked all got add in the waist tonic to give additional nutrients and flavoring. if it was alcoholic, i'm sure i'll be left with nothing to do during that period of time.

hey dear. i saw in the papers that the waist tonic is having promotion now! you can buy that at selected stores to get a free box of fruitylite!

or get the waist tonic and a box of nestural bird nest at a special price at ntuc. the promotions are quite worthy so i'm sharing it with you.

maybe you can ask your mil to buy for you! heehee.

sassylady

thanks for the heads up! can i know where can i find the promotions for the waist tonic?

cannot always ask my mil buy. maybe i can buy the nestural bird nests for her to drink. then i take the waist tonic.