tonics

thanks for the heads up! can i know where can i find the promotions for the waist tonic?

cannot always ask my mother in law buy. maybe i can buy the nestural bird nests for her to drink. then i take the waist tonic.
the promotions can be found in ntuc supermarkets.

quite true. maybe you can get the waist tonic and pass the nestural to your mil. show her a little of your appreciation. :)

Evon

Anyone can advise if can take both the DOM and Huiji waist tonic together or only take either one of them? :err:

sassylady

Anyone can advise if can take both the DOM and Huiji waist tonic together or only take either one of them? :err:
not sure if you can take dom and huiji waist tonic together as one of them is alcoholic and the huiji one is non alcoholic.

if you're bf, i think it's best to take huiji waist tonic only as it's non alcoholic.

i think its best to take only one during your confinement. was talking the huiji one as it was non alcoholic and also because i was bf.

and also, phoebii the waist tonic im referring to is from huiji.

gosh. i dont know how to do the multi quote thing.

sassylady

i think its best to take only one during your confinement. was talking the huiji one as it was non alcoholic and also because i was bf.

and also, phoebii the waist tonic im referring to is from huiji.

gosh. i dont know how to do the multi quote thing.
no worries dear. i'm sure you'll figure out the multi quote thing soon! i myself not very sure about it.

been really stressed up at work. and the waist tonic is like an extra boost to my day. and surprisingly it helps me to relax before i sleep.

thank you so much waist tonic. :wong19:

i guess i'll just reply them one by one. no need to get a headache over it.

been drinking the waist tonic since like forever. and it's really good. dont know what will i do without it seriously.

no more backaches after a long day of work!

sassylady

did you know that now if you buy the waist tonic you'll get a box of fruitylite?

saw it at the nearby shop n save that day and just bought it. heehee. :wong19:

hi dear.

i got my waist tonic at the medical hall near my place.

got it for around $42. not sure if it comes with the fruitylite promotion tho.

ohh. the waist tonic is having another promotion? maybe i will go check it out and see if it's worth the money. thanks for the info! :)

sassylady

o yes. the waist tonic is having a promo right now.

but i can't seem to find it at the ntuc near my place already. gosh. din't know it was that popular.

i went back and couldnt find the waist tonic promotion anymore.

was thinking of getting for my sister as well. so wasted.

got promotion and i missed it.

sassylady

hi dear.

right now they are having this promotion for mother's day.

the waist tonic is packed into gift sets and you could buy them as gifts.

one waist has the honey and the other has nestural birds nests.

maybe you can try getting this promotion if you think it's worth it. :)

sassylady

the waist tonic is selling for around $42.

sometimes they have this bundle package together with either their fruitylite or honey. :)

i think it's most worth it to get it when they have promotion.

sometimes they will bundle it up with their fruitylite or honey.

sassylady

thanks dear.

i will pay attention when they have promotions for the waist tonic and fruitylite.

maybe when you have news of the promotion. :)