Tools Spotted On My European Vacation

Slowmad

As some of you may know, I just got back from an almost 3-week whirlwind tour of the Iberian Peninsula, including stops in Lisbon and Evora, Portugal, and Merida, Jerez de la Frontera, Seville, Madrid, Valencia, and Barcelona, Spain.

We were on a tight schedule (reason for trip was following my daughter's college basketball team around), and there was absolutely no time for seeking out any kind of bazaars or markets that might actually be selling vintage tools, but as it often happens when toolhounds are abroad, vintage tools just seem to get sniffed out in the most unlikely of places.

WandsKingers

It is why I love traveling to Europe. Their old architecture is amazing. I will never forget my trip to Germany. I visited many great cities, such as Berlin, Leipzig, Dresden, and Munchen, which are full of history. Also, I loved how easy it is to travel by train in Germany. I was buying my train tickets from https://www.db auskunft.com/de/, and I loved how often the train arrived at the station, and that they always arrive when it is written in the ticket, without a minute earlier or a minute late.