Total Wellness and Beauty Shaping

tangerine

Hi all, I am a licensed beauty designer from Easecox Group (Singapore). The mission of the firm is to sculpt beautiful bodies for women, while our unique corporate culture of long-lasting friendship and sustainable prosperity symbolizes our determination in developing long-term and sustainable business. Being an independent beauty consultant of the company, I have setup a facebook page where I think I can provide more information and serve women who have the desire to be more healthy and beautiful. Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/EasecoxBeautyDesigner/ where you can check out more and send me a message via the facebook page if you're keen to explore these products.

Capture.JPG

EASECOX Comprehensive Products: Where Beauty Begins
Riding on the success of the Diamant Tourmaline fat-shifting undergarments and Platino menswear Series — both which places great emphasis on aesthetics and health, Easecox International also boost a set of high quality, first-distillation, German-made essential oils that aims to help your body maintain the necessary balance between body, mind and soul. It also serves as a great alternative medical kit for the family, especially when a family member's immunity system is low, or suffers from a minor cut or injury. Other products include the EaseCare healthcare collection; the Marvel skincare series that pampers women’s skin; the Purence personal hygiene products; the Slim Series and EaseNutri dietary supplements。

Combining high quality materials, and cutting-edge technology, the concept of “Beauty Engineering” is infused into all our products. We strive to meet women’s desire for good health and beauty, and becoming their great partner in their pursuit for great health and beauty.