Tour agency STA Travel to wind up, with hundreds of customers affected

llugguss

This is not unexpected at all. I also had bad experiences with tour and travel agencies, so I started planning my trips and my tours by myself. And then I met my husband, and he's a travel agent, so now he is planning our trips. And it's better to know if it's safe to travel here and there, especially now, with this covid situation. We plan to go to San Antonio soon, and we found a great article about how safe it is to travel there. If you are interested, you can find more info here. You are welcome!

olivi1980

I am afraid to contact unknown travel agents so as not to run into scammers and not be cheated; sometimes, it is better to plan their trips yourself. When you know you want to use your week for a vacation at another resort, go ahead and put your share of timeshare ownership into the system. Interval International Membership gives you a very generous four-year window, allowing you to book an exchange two years before your week and two years after that week's check-in day. With this type of "instant" exchange, you can make exchanges for larger units if they are available. So when you search, your studio may match a 2-bedroom apartment.

Last edited:

llugguss

Yeah, you guys are cool. maybe you can advise me on where to go to north america?
I can, but you might be more suited to a quieter vacation. I have an example of something interesting, but it will suit those who dare to hike to Niagara Falls https://tourstoniagarafalls.com. So, I found a tour of these falls and I can tell you that you have never seen a cooler hike in any place in North America. I guarantee you it will be the best day (or week) of your life. But you will have to bring a good raincoat, warm clothes, and a hot drink. It's very wet, but it's worth it to see it.

Last edited:

BarbraIss

I prefer to move and travel by train; on the plane, you do not get the emotions you get on the train. Moreover, DB offers a vast network of new and improved regional routes. The trains are equipped with comfortable seats and multifunctional cargo compartments for luggage, bicycles, etc. It has everything for a short, relaxing trip. Train departure intervals are regular, making it easy to remember departure times. Still, it's better to check the schedule at https://www.dbfahrplan.com/de/, and you can generally get to nearby cities without problems, as well as make connections to long-distance trains.

Mamelelen

I am afraid to contact unknown travel agents so as not to run into scammers and not be cheated; sometimes, it is better to plan their trips yourself.

charlimoun

When you know you want to use your week for a vacation at another resort, go ahead and put your share of timeshare ownership into the system.

ceyhbal

And what's the big deal here? If you think about it, many travel agencies have now closed due to the pandemic. But I don't think it's a problem for traveling. You can travel by yourself. And it's a thrill when you have such freedom. At first, I was not used to planning my trips and trips. Because my travel agent always did it for me. But when I learned how to do it all on my own, I started to enjoy it. For example, when I was in Germany, I traveled by train to see more beautiful places. And I was not afraid because I always had a schedule on the platform with me https://www.oebbfahrplan.com/de /.