Toys and Clothes- Do you get 2 the same or just 1 for them to share?

kathtan

Just wondering... I have lots of hand-me downs so my twin seldom wear the same clothing. Relatives and friends will then ask how come i do not dress them in the same attire. What is your take?

For toys- due to space and cost, I only get 1 instead of 2. They will fight when playing but I guess it is part and parcel of sharing and growing.

kath
mom to twin boys who are approaching 3 yrs old

avtarwilson

Baby likes toys very much.and baby never share his toys with others even twins.so cloths can be buy 1 instead of 2.but you can not buy 1 toy for twins.becasue both will fight with each other.

JanelStacey

I will not buy two same toy. But when I buy, I make sure both of them gets it. And I will teach them to share instead of snatching or so.

RoySmith Wilson

I bought some nice walking pet balloons for my twins(all are of various colours and different types), used to play with them and I think that they are less expensive toys available which doesn't cause any harm by breaking or something else. Can anyone experienced please share your views here. Thanks in advance.

RoySmith Wilson

I bought some nice walking pet balloons for my twins (all are of various colors and different types), used to play with them and I think that they are less expensive toys available which doesn't cause any harm by breaking or something else. Can anyone experienced please share your views here. Thanks in advance.

I bought some nice walking pet balloons for my twins (all are of various colors and different types), used to play with them and I think that they are less expensive toys available which doesn't cause any harm by breaking or something else. Can anyone experienced please share your views here. Thanks in advance.
Hi RoySmith Wilson,

I think walking pet balloons are great not just for playing, but also for decorating the nursery. I think like what everyone is sharing on this thread, it is not necessary to buy two of the the same toy for each child. But for necessities like cribs and clothes, you have to =)