Tracking a phone

peterhend

Haha, nowadays it's very, very simple to track someone's phone. On the one hand, it's fun, but it's also a little dangerous. In fact, I have never followed, and I will never follow a person. But I know about such an app because my mother lost her phone and thanks to Number Tracker Pro I found her phone very easy. And yes, on this website you can search for any number from around the world and show you the location. So if you want to follow someone, you can do it very quickly. But be careful that someone can follow you too, LOL.

olivi1980

Strangely enough, I've also had problems like this when I couldn't register. To give you an example, Ikea requires a number according to three countries. Of course it is impossible, but where it can be done I have tried to enter the number in international format and failed. I don't know if it has something to do with the prefix or if there are other reasons. I found a lawyer's number on one of the lawyers' websites (for a personal file) and decided to check it. Using the program https://www.familyorbit.com/blog/reverse-phone-lookup/ I looked up the location of the owner (this must be for looking up the phone), and was surprised to see the detailed information of the "lawyer". Could the site be fake?